Reviews for Bitter Blood, Alarming Transformation
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
I am getting really PISSED at David and even more so with Cathy-I am seeing red and ready to scream bloody murder!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Ok I have enjoyed the story thus far BUT I cannot say this was good for me-I do think Steve knows or suspects something is up and this is a set up and I cannot believe that Cathy would actually go thru with this despite Ree's threat. Great writing as always but I don't like this Cathy! Oh and I soooooo am into Steve-cocky bastard that he is and all!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Well one I think David should have kept his mouth shut atleast for now and second I am really surprised that Cathy told them why Ree let her leave but then again I am not writing this story and I have no idea where you are taking it so BRAVO for SHOCKING THE CRAP out of me!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
WELL THIS WAS A MAJOR SURPRISE and totally UNEXPECTED altho it shouldn't have been. She is caught between a rock and hard place now. You would think she would learn but there goes the impetuousness of her mind. My CURIOSITY IS KILLING ME!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Well this DEFINITELY is not a good situation and she took the roll on and now must pay for it and go along with some things altho I don't think David will see it like that-who knows? Oh that is right-YOU DO! Again another short chapter but one that got quite INTERESTING!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
You are right it was VERY short and seemed more like a filler chapter but it was well written and gave a good look into his feelings.
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Well this chapter was umm let's say quite INTERESTING. Cathy seems like she can be a very good actor and I DO NOT LIKE Ree at all. I am going to guess she is going to have to kill either Steve, possibly David or Rachel. I would assume Ree would have her kill someone close to her and they are the only ones I can think of right now BUT I could be wrong too. I am LOVING this story!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Steve seems a little to blahzae about Cathy and her predicament and David is trying to smother her to a point but I think both guys are underestimating her. I can see her being drawn to the dark side as a newly changed vampire but I am hoping that she is playing a part and will overcome that urge. I also think Ree will use her to his full benefit. Another WONDERFUL and WELL WRITTEN chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Already starting off GREAT! Cathy is very very IMPULSIVE but has good intentions-BUT IS SHE STUPID? I don't think David is all that happy about her being changed and I wonder what is going on with his abilities, hmmm very INTERESTING INDEED! I cannot wait to see where you will take this story and what will happen next!
Realmentealpedo chapter 24 . 7/2/2012
Excellent, excellent ad excellent chapter as always!). Can't wait for the next one!)
Realmentealpedo chapter 23 . 5/18/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! )
Realmentealpedo chapter 22 . 4/21/2012
I'm reading it and reviewing it. Good chapter I'd like to see what happens next!)
Realmentealpedo chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
I've just spent my whole afternoon reading your story, it's amazing and I hope you continue with it!). I think that your old reader will come back and if they don't, you will have new readers in no time!Don't worry about and just keep writing!)
MamiPapi chapter 20 . 7/23/2008
He's going to rachel?
Akai-MS chapter 20 . 8/17/2006
NO~! Short Chapter!

Although it did make a good point but now it makes me feel REALLY depressed for Cathy!

But still, this depressing climax is good since now that you are back!

WOOHOO!

Anyway, UPDATE SOON! I wanna know what happens from now on and how Cathy is doing because I REALLY want to know how she's feelin about all this. And what Ree is actually thinking?
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »