Reviews for Bitter Blood, Alarming Transformation
WiltingBlackRose chapter 19 . 5/7/2006
Wow, it's been a while! But I don't blame you.

It's an awesome chapter. I'm just glad to know what happened
slashkittie chapter 18 . 3/26/2006
Please give us another chapter soon! I love how this story is turning out, you're really giving your characters more depth than most writers do on fictionpress and that shows what a good writer you are!
anon chapter 18 . 3/4/2006
Yay, nice chapter, lots of good evilness. I must say I love the way that you've been developing Cathy. I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
poisonbunny chapter 18 . 2/23/2006
Ong... what is David doing? I am so sorry for not reviewing, but wow. So much has happened and I read it all! *is proud* I am so NOT liking Cathy right now. Evil cathy. *hits her with an inflatable hammer* bad
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 18 . 2/21/2006
Gosh Steve sounds so cool! Is he using mind reading type of thingamagig. Anyway I wonder, update soon.
Lady Katreina chapter 18 . 2/20/2006
Well... so I was happy. But I'm not now. I think Cathy is kinda... I have no word for it. Hmm... maybe you do?But I'm happy Steve got away now. Cathy needs to die. You need to get new girls for Steve and David. Every chapter makes me change my mind, thanks!
Akai-MS chapter 18 . 2/20/2006
*Rolls on the floor laughing her butt off!* That was just a bit random, but randomness that was needed! I love the paint and door comment XD. Also, I like how you make each chapter unexpected and at a up and down kind of action. It's a very good tactic!

Also, Cathy IS annoying but this chapter I don't know WHAT I think of her now, so I don't think my comment counts for much ;;.

You left an incrediable HUGE cliffhanger this chapter! NO~! You MUST update soon, it is getting so good! I must know what he did! (curiousity killed the cat ;;) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 18 . 2/19/2006
i suppose i don't hate cliffhangers...that certainly wasn't the word i was looking for. perhaps i just don't like the waiting part. patience isn't exactly in my vocabulary. it was a good chapter and i like this one even better and i do believe i understand it quite well. i just don't like waiting. but hey, you updated in, what?, two days? so that's excelente in my book.
Losuai chapter 18 . 2/18/2006
Yes, I still want to hurt Cathy for her betrayal! Maybe a sharp smack in the face. But that's nothing to what I want to do to Ree...I'm wondering what Steve just did to Cathy. I'm think that he broke one of her collar bones or something in the neck, shoulder area. Update.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 18 . 2/18/2006
haha well I admired that she thought of it, but it obviously didn't help much.

Oh and as for the ending, I don't know anymore. I do want a "good" ending, as in not neccessarily a happy one, but I can't say for sure because I don't know what the ending will be.
miss understanding chapter 18 . 2/18/2006
I would never leave this story! lol. As for my own story, well, I'm taking a bit of hiatus... I'll probably update soon. I am very worried what Steve is doing to Cathy. AH! What is he doing? I must know! *shakes Kait Redfern* Ah, well, I'll just be a good little reader and wait for the update (have I said this before?) I personally think she is being very stupid, turning on her friends like that. She is worried about her family and Rachel but her friends have accepted her, even after she became a vampire. Would her parents do the same? I dunno, but my family ... if they saw me as a vampire and weren't 100% sure it was me, I think they'd probably break out some stakes of the wooden variety. STUPID CATHY! I DISLIKE YOU! You know, with his emotionless demeanor, silver hair, and delicate/rugged face... Ree sort of reminds me of Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha. Everytime I read 'Ree' I think 'Sesshoumaru' and I have no clue why. Anyway, thanks for updating. I should probably get started now... *runs off and stops suddenly* Ooh! Candy!

.xchocox.
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 17 . 2/17/2006
that's kind of freaky...oh i hate cliffhangers!
Amelia Grant chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
It's interesting so far; I like it. You've got an intruguing start and good word choice to go with it.

I'm really sorry for not reviewing for a while; I haven't been writing much so I haven't been around...
Losuai chapter 17 . 2/14/2006
Cathy is pretty stupid or hollow...just keeps asking Steve and David to kill her. This chapter was confusing and I'm guessing Steve is going to be in a lot of trouble... "Bad Steve! Into the doghouse for you!" Update!
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 17 . 2/13/2006
No, this was a fine, weird, a little confusing but an Ok chapter. Cathy is such a biach, seriouly, she keeps telling them how great Ree is in bed, and then she expects mercy from them and espacially David. She deserves punishment. But this cannot just endlike this right? I mean come on vampire talking Cathy thinking. A little weird. But what happens next?
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »