Reviews for Obscure Despondency
jointedlegs chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
This is very well-written. I think the man is indeed a psycho though. Who goes raving mad about "tings" in the night? and he has been hearing that bell ever since he married his wife, didn't he? But I gues he had enough of his wife.

Your horror edge is very well illustrated in this story. I like your writing style and you are a great author! Nice descriptions :) The ending was riveting.
DieingJester chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
pretty good grace. I liked the part "as though creating her a red ribbon to replace the one I had ripped from her throat. " i found it interesting, a little less "dark" than i was expecting, i thought it might be a little like _ _ V_V kindof psycho guy, but then again he did kill her so, hes crazy to a point lol, it was good tho, seya round 1st hr :-)
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
And your summary sufficiently terrified me enough to get a huge swell of interest. (Yeah. I'm such a wimp.) *shudders* And geez, but that was creepy. Which I guess was your intent...and believe me, you sure as hell succeeded. *shudders again* I'm going to go read...something fluffy and cute now...

Lol. But this was great...and so well-written! I can see the Poe influence, but you've added something of your own style which makes it all the more interesting.

You're such a fantastic author! Gah, I'm jealous. ;D Happy Halloween!