Reviews for Record of the War of Gaesidris
predict.this chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Aw... The fox's so cute! I want one too... I have this feeling that's he's one of the characters mentioned before or something... Nah, I suppose I'm wrong. (:
Crazy Wynona chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
This is a good story. I think you can do a lot with this plot - the caracters sound really interesting. I look forward to future updates, and as long as you keep updating I'll keep reading! Update soon!
Vexi chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
I just read this story. AMAZING. I am so hooked it's unbelievable. Great work... keep it up!
AmbrosiusEmrys chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Thanks for ur new chapter!
Independent Soul 87 chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
lol. great chapter. why do I have a feeling that the firebird is Lord Fao or at least connected to him somehow? hm,...I will definitely keep reading this one now that you've sparked my interest.
Lovediamond15 chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
wow, this story is brillient! i love it! you have to update asap! please? its a brillient idea! im glad i went onto your profile page! -
Sarah chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
Please, Please, Please continue this story. i really like it and want you to continue. :)
sarah chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
your story so does not suck. i really like it, but it's a little confusing with so many people, i guess i just need to wait until you get out more so i can't get to know them all. please keep it up :) thanks
alineofprose chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Ooh. Brilliant start! This has got a smashingly different plot, m'dear. It looks a tad neglected in comparison with your other works, though. I do hope it's going to be continued - it would be a waste of good fiction to leave it as it is. (And maybe because I really do want to know what Fao intends to do and all. xD)

Keep writing!

-alineofprose
terpsichore chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
I love the plot, please update really soon.
Quicha75 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
it seems like it turning out to be a pretty good story all the characters seem intresting . I will enjoy reading more.
aish chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
i'm really loving this story. i enjoy all your stories. really hope u continue! )
midnight chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
. . .do you know how mad am I at you? POST MORE DAMMIT! Do you know it the brief summary thing (that could get people to your story) you could have written that? I for one IS NOT a person who submit reviews (because I'm lazy). So think of this as something that you would do for me (forget the fact that you don't know me) and UPDATE!I'm lazy what more do you expect from me? Please update will ya? I mean, the story is good, but you could have posted the whole summary you know? Like the one you have in your profile by the way, did I mention that your story is good? UPDATE NOW!Now I think I'll go check on your other stories, REMEMBER TO UPDATE!
flora chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
This is a great story! Please continue, and update as fast as you can. I hope you are still writing this story!
Sora Kohaku chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Oh, gosh, that's not good. Dawn is most certainly doomed, since Fao knows she's a witch. Hm...I can't wrap my mind around why he's so interested in her, except for her sky powers...but, he already has wind powers...so why? O, I hope he gets trap under her 'spell'. If you know what I mean. XD