Reviews for Faith, Hope, Patience
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I loved this, although I probably wouldnt describe myself as religious or a believer I often find myself asking very similar questions, I myself am agnostic, and am constantly searching for such answers. very easily identifiable, and very well written. I thought I'd try to start reviewing your work from bottom up. lol well keep up with the great work. take care and thanks SO much for all your reviews. Your constant support is simply awesome.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
maybe instead of a god-inflicted punishment it is a punishment we get against ourselves for how ill-mannered and twisted this races thoughts have been bent me think, capturing.
Arichos chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
You have an extrordianairy(is that how you spell it? oh well...) gift of being able to tie words together while at the same time paint a detailed descriptive picture to the reader. It is AWESOME! Keep writing mez
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Very inspiring!
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Oh wow, that was really creepy! Where did the rest of your work go? Good Poem!
Tecna chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I can't stay on for long... but as always an awesome poem/work... keep it up... also see you in skool...Tecna
hotpoisonbloodmama chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
That was incredibly sad, I seriously am tearing rite now and my viaion isnt too gr3at so mu sprllimf mire be off. thamks for rebieqinh mu stprus.