Reviews for She is Gone
Stomac chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
one word: wow... it's almost too perfect...
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Damn, this is...I can't think of a word good enough to describe how great this is - I'm adding it to my faves!
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
This is really sad. But its good. I really like how you tell it like a story, put put it into poetry form. Really good job on that. Some parts, I think, could've had more imagery or something... or flowed better... but its really good anyways. Me likes
Confused-Mind chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
You are a really great writer for your age. Your writing sounds like you have a lot of experience and I love how your poems tell a story. Keep up the great work, because I can't wait to read more.
soulful eyes chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
hm depressing but very discripive a good write
New Beginnings chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Another morbidly beautiful poem. It's so powerful, my heart nearly stopped reading it. You have so much writing talent, your poems are amazing!

-Ally
D'Haran Lord chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Very dark and deep, wonderful
cuteclaws chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Simply love this poem because of the intensaty (sorry I can't spell) and the way it captures my attention.

P.S. you should check out my own poems they have the about same vibe as yours.
addicted-2-blood chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
i can imagine the principal crying when they read that had pretty much the same effect on me because its so true.
Ajax Elpis chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
The poem is really good. It could have been perfect, but there is something missing, and the death is sort of cliche'(although I can't talk as all of mine are normaly too). The note was very well done. The emotions were conveyed very well. The 100 pills and cuts thing was a little bit, hmm, I guess distracting for lack of a better word. I think saying something like "way to many" or the like would have worked better. "Especially to you my love" and those last three lines were overkill, but besides that good work.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
i like the letter at the end, but the rest is kinda... cliche... still good though
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This is really touching. Very emotional stuff. I liked the "forgive you"'s in the letter. Really good job. Definatly something to be proud of.
Noir Orchid chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I've thought of doing this many times, I doubt I ever will but it's a constant thought. Reading this alost made me cry. Your a wonderful author.
Tiff chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
That's really sad, hunni. :( It made me want to cry. :(
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Good job... This is very emotional, it brought tears to my eyes.

Blood Stained