Reviews for Take me
just dani chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
*sigh* wow.
BestSkeptic chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
This one used italics more effectively. And it's actually a very good idea. Well executed.

In a response to your irrelevant flame on my quick piece that you didn't even bother to review:1) I probably do know more than you do about effective literature and poetry. But that's not an insult; I've been studying it extensively for a very long time, and I still have much more to learn. I can admit that.2) I wasn't flaming you. I was making a suggestion that could greatly improve your writing. You're a good enough writer to be able to take constructive criticism and not be immature enough about it to become enraged and take it as a flame.3) Yeah, thanks again for not even reading my work but leaving an irrelevant flaming pile of hatred anyway. Much appreciated.
foreverinshadows chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Awesome! I've never seen such a style before. I like it.
364 unbirthdays chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow- i'm at a loss of words right now. this is beautiful
nanashi-04 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Uready, your a genius, this peom is unbelievable.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
it has a great rhythm to it not too long at all good work

keep writing!
youzi chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
i liked the use of BOLDing here because it drew my attention to specific spots in the whole piece. Don't let the formatting detract from the writing though. Do keep writing D
Monique chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Eric. genius. beautiful. raw. BRILLIANT
citrus scented chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
wow this is a very powerful piece of writing. "take meto where the i’s and t’s don’t have to be crossedor dotted

or even written"- thought provoking too, i love that stanza- I can really relate to it. theres so much power to this all, a sort of ache and longing drummed in again and again with the "take me". wicked piece, and some hauntingly beautiful imagery.
SKgus chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
eric, your poem is awesome; you're awesome

and one day, we're going on a tour of those countries ]

SKgus