Reviews for I'm a Romantic That doesn’t Believe in My Own BS,
girlisupthere10 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
wow i black and i never really seen a gothic black person befor and its kind of cool and wierd at the same time.
kaci chapter 11 . 4/22/2007
I really like this story. I hope you update soon!
debrown700 chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
Please tell me that your gonna pick this story back up? Any of your stories?
dorydafish chapter 11 . 3/25/2006
hahahaha

loved this chapter

i like reading the stuf that blake sez with his brain - coz his head nos that hes in love wit her. plus its so funny.

i think that kirsten deep down is really upset bout the fact that they are not speaking coz u can tell that blake is really upset by it. hahaha at the beginning he was lik omg shes got a plan parenthood bag. i was actually lauging out allowed at that bit.

i so cant wait for the next chapter...

hope the wait doesnt have to be that long...LOL!

dont worry u've still got ur writing streak even if ur life is sucky at the moment. mines weirdly smooth at the moment and i just found out something bout one of ma best friends which so took me by surprise but im not allowed to tell anyone which sux. LOL!

its so hard for me to keep secrets...hahahaha. and he chose to tell me 10 weeks before we leave skl forever...hopefully we we'll both be at universities in london...eek i feel so old.

agh my life is going too quick.

LLOOLL!

update soon...dont make me wait forever again.

Simply Lindsey chapter 12 . 2/13/2006
I LOVED IT! Please update soon, it was fabulous! I'm waiting...Patiently..((Cough Cough))lol cant wait!
dorydafish chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
LOL

Totally confused by this chapter.

I hope im meant to be otherwise im like totally demented. LOL

Im sure that u will clear everthing up in the next chapter.

LOL! sorry i didnt tell u that i had a story. I thought that it was a pretty crap story but im glad that ppl like it. I really jus wanted to right a love ate thing as i jus love those. HEHE!

Cant wait for the next chapter.

Empty Darkness chapter 11 . 12/31/2005
Will someone call the hospital, cause I need stiches! *crickets chirp* Okay...that was my lame attmept at a joke. But this chapter was hilarious. The Planned Parenthood Incident must've been so very embarrassing.
Aryelweb chapter 11 . 12/27/2005
Damn. *Burns in the volcano*

That incident (*Referring to Planned Parenthood and not the mudering innocent cute kitty*) must be Very Embarrassing. *Cringe*
dorydafish chapter 11 . 12/25/2005
YEHH!

I loved this chappie!

was so funny when she was making up crap at the planning parenthood !

I cant believe that its CHRISTMAS! but that means that ur gonna update later 2day right?

im assuming that u live in the USA! is there any snow?

omg i love snow! cept in london its decided to be bitterly cold but sunny so i dont think that there is rele any chance of snow today which absolutely sux coz it hasnt snowed on christmas day here for 6 years!

ok y the heck am i talking bout snow? WTF?

ok to the story! BLAKE! SHES GOTTA TALK TO HIM!

WE LOVE U BLAKE!

U ARE THE BEST!

so therefore i obviously think that u shud do the nxt chappie i blakes pov!

FIGHT IN THE NXT CHAPTER?

oh that would be so cool - i like fights as muchh as sexual tension in stories. but they always go hand in hand! hehehe

love ur reviewers response - no one has ever called me 'fucking awesome' before. :D

i think ur story and u are 2! hehehe!

but i do wanna see more of blake in the nxt chapter? k? u gotta? LOL

looking forward to the nxt installment as always! - and so is my broken elbow! (my mates decided to throw me into the air but forgot to catch me. hehe! they feel so guilty - i get waited on all the time. my mum thinks it was my own fault for hanging roun with guys and that i shud stop acting like a guy! i so do not. but i hate pink!)

neway will read ur lovely story everso soon!

DDF X

p.s. is this an extra long review? i think it is. sorry for the rambles!

P.P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Lavender L. C chapter 11 . 12/24/2005
Great Job! Great Detail! I love the title too! :D

Happy Holidays!
Empty Darkness chapter 10 . 12/12/2005
There is no rush to read my stories (trust me, there isn't), but all I know is you better keep writing this one, or I will personally come after you and it will be Freddy and Jason all over again. Or I'll just stalk you until you call the police and get a restraining order. _ Till then, later.
dorydafish chapter 10 . 12/12/2005
blakes POV

We like blakes POV - i so love the fact that hes like trying to convince himself that her jus likes her as a frend and then says stuff like 'It takes all my might not to bolt out the door find the nearest bulldozer and run the tree over with that stupid Art inside, although I would remove Kristen first.' - that bit jus made me crack up. LOL! i jus love the fact that he gets jealous of art so easily.

That brings me to the point of WAT WAS ART DOING IN THE TREEHOUSE WITH HER! that is like the worse thing ever for blake - but i guess that it kinda makes the plot a lil more interesting, and i thought the plot was interesting to begin with.

U did get ur 20 reviews but no please dont wait that long to review again! I dont think that i can take the suspense.

So u gotta update real soon coz otherwise we wont no wat happens with blake and art. IS there gonna be a fight between them? Like in bridget jones (have u seen the movie?) O and then she choses blake. COZ THAT WOULD SO BE MAJORLY COOL!

until next time ADIOS AMIGO (even tho im from london - maybe i shud say tooldlepip me old mucker - we dont rele talk like that tho)

X
Aryelweb chapter 10 . 12/11/2005
*HISS* NEVER! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHA! *Pushes cat off cliff*

CONTINUE SOON! . DAMN CLIFFEHS!
Opal Fairy chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
I really like you story. Your main characters always have so much sass which I like. You don't need any ideas on this one it seems to be going great.

Opal Fairy
Anonimos chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
He enters my bubble? (**snickers...then bursts out laughing**)
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »