Reviews for I'm a Romantic That doesn’t Believe in My Own BS,
codyismypup chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
AGH. damn you! GRR...Art's gay... *pouts* Can you have him be bi? You'll make me soo happy if you do! I love Art!-Avey
Empty Darkness chapter 9 . 11/24/2005
I knew a person who used to be against inter-racial relationships, but she's fine with it now. I really don't give a damn about race and stuff; it justs matters about the inside. Some people (*cough* Nana *cough*) don't realize that. THIS WAS A GREAT CHAPTER!
dorydafish chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
First of all i so didnt finish my review, i kinda stupidly pressed summit so stupidly. oops. LOL!

anyway as i was saying kristen and blake rule. And hello wat a mean thing to say bout kristen. I dont like smelly nana! *sticking my tounge out to her*

Aw i could literally feel blakes heart breaking wen she sed that hes missed out on her.

I dont think that she got the 'i would date her over taylor' thing. LOL! mayb coz she was too upset. See my faith in blake is justified. Hes so in love with her even if he dont know it yet.

Treehouse eh? i wonder wat could happen there? LOL! no sick thoughts mind u.

U THANKED ME! that is so cool. But twenty reviews? aww man and i dont think that i can review on nemore chapters uno? That is jus to bad. Can it jus be fifteen? plz? O i cant wait for the nxt chappie the story is hotting up.

U better post soon...PLEASE! :P X

p.s. dorydafish is a girl (dory as in da fish from finding nemo, coz apparently i act like her. LOL!)
dorydafish chapter 9 . 11/24/2005
I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES!

I swear that was ur best chapter yet. I mean talk about emotion, that whole cahpter was jus wow...

O and yay blake likes her. Blake loves her, he wants to hug her, he wants to date her, he wants to kiss her... LOL!
Aryelweb chapter 9 . 11/23/2005
*Kills evil racist grandma*

Bite my head off? I can get my muse to bite your torso off! *Evil Laugh*
dorydafish chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
O i jus read ur comment at the end of the last chappie and it sed u wont post the nxt chappie until u get 12 reviews. So...i counted that including ma last review u only got like 11 reviews and i was like what if u dont post? coz that would b terrible. so...me being me made sure u got 12 by reviewing again.

Except ficpress dont let u review twice for the same chappie so coz i didnt review chapter 1 i fort i would.

V gd start to the story. LOL! :P X

p.s (again) STILL IN LOVE WITH BLAKE!
dorydafish chapter 8 . 11/23/2005
o yeh

BLAKE is back in the game! LOL!

O is she like his granma or something then? coz that would b well kl! And yay! she felt tingley? o feels are back and as strong as before.

So is the extra longer chappie gonna b in like blakes POV? thats cool. o ur gonna post this week so i dont have a long wait? good good i dont like long waits. AW i jus love th efact that they are like secret frends and like enemies in skl, that is like way kl. I jus love the story as a whole actually, LOL!

Enuf with the rambling, happy writing. :P X

p.s. Arts still a loser even if he gay. LOL! no offence to u or anything but BLAKE ALL THE WAY
Aryelweb chapter 8 . 11/22/2005
Yes, too lazy to sign in again. XD

Yay! I got a kiss! .

Anyway, PLEASE continue this! ;_; The beginning of this chapter was so sad... ;_; *Le sniff*

UPDATE, OR I WILL BITE YOUR FINGERS OFF!
Empty Darkness chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
I think I'm review 9 or something around there. But ANYWAYS, what is with this? You think you can just end a chapter of a perfectly good story and I'll be fine with it? Is that what you think? Well, sista, you best think again! UPDATE SOON DAMNIT!
Empty Darkness chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
I am daring to review! LOL I must say that I've only read the first two chapters (yet) and I really love your story. I know how painful it is to have something up but nobody is reviewing it! IT HURTS SO BAD! But please keep writing, because it also hurts when a good story is discontinued.
dorydafish chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
ART IS GAY!

YAY!

the world is right again.

And OMG wow his bf is in london? I live in london. LOL! I love blake...and was that a lil jealousy from him in the last chappie? he seems to like her more...o and he got curious bout wen she used to like him? wats gonna happen in the nxt chappie with them.

U no wat rele bummed me? was that she sed she used to like Blake...Wat does that mean? she dont like him nemore? o, she has replaced him with art? O hell no that can no b happening. But the storys still good. Post chappie soon, will b waiting. :P X
Aryelweb chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
OK, I was Fluffster, then.

Continue, I'm really curious as to what will happen next. :) This is a good story.
Aryelweb chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
I've already reveiwed, but you need to reveiw again to put this on alert, dammit. Feel proud, I just spammed you.

Last time I reveiwed was I signed in? In case I wasn't, I would have probably used "Fluffy" or something like that.
dorydafish chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
kl, so u act talk like a five yr old 2? LOL! Was a pretty funny chappie. Was laughing rite at the beginning. We still love BLAKE! yeh! Art is kinda annoying me, i mean like y is he touching her in front of BLAKE? so cruel to blake. even tho he mite not like her at this present moment in time. Im sre he will after. And also WAT? y did she say yes to the dude called Stephen Klein. NO! she is BLAKES i tell u, BLAKES! post the next chappie up son. Loving the story. OO yeh i had another question...is blake like big-headed and arrogant in school. Like properly? LOL! coz in stories i love guys like that. O is it mayb gonna b a bit like A WALK TO REMEMBER without the leukimea thing? coz i love that tory. Post soon :P X
Fluffster de le. bunny. Cough chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
I like this! :D Continue, please!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »