Reviews for Smile
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This is so sad...it made me cry...don't worry about someting like this because once you have a child there won't be a day were you can't help but smile, even if she doesn't see it...this is a great poem...keep writing forever and always...

Jessica
writerforever chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Excellent poem that's filled with sadness. Good job!
Rozlin chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
that's so sad... and very REAL... i can see why it would be frieghtening to have that posibility looming from the shadows of yourself...
Cool-Ruzz chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
So sad. This almost made me cry. I had to blink them back. Its sad that you wouldn't want to have children as that can be one of the most beautiful things you can do with your partner. But then, lil' kids can be annoying. Well, I loved this poem. This was written beautifully.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
OMG...this was so sad...i could like picture the whole scene inside my head and from doing that i just completely connected with everything you said and felt the emotion through ur words...the ending i think really hit a spot, it was so soft and gentle, but after afew seconds, it clicked and it hurt, just to think that the person in this poem felt that way, you know?...so much emotion and courage coming from this and i have to say i loved it...the structure, i think, is what made this poem even better, the words are short and soft, but really leave you in awe, so much description and love that its hard not to see everything in this poem for what it is - amazing, profound and deep...well done.

Loved it babe, great piece:-)Love You!AC
myno chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
hopefully, you will someday find joy.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Oh my...I truly adore the innocence of the little girl. And her yearnings for love and attention from the mother. This has a deepr and more psychological root to it as well.

The tragedy in this is not because of the mother's lack of maternal care, but that the girl would probably grow up never knowing a mother's love, and might show this same negligence to her kin. Great job with this! A fave for sure.
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
A friend of mine told me to read your poem, and I didn't know what to expect. I'm glad I clicked on the link she sent me. Your poem is very good, it reminds me of when I was a little girl. I remember how my mother would never smile, and I guess I inherited that personality trait from her. Thank you for writing something that made me remember something about my past. You are a great authoress and I hope you continue writing.
lordelfy chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
wow...this is really awesome...i like the subject of it...the innocence of the little girl..great job in writing this!
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
this is so heartfeltly written; very bittersweet,

thanks for ur wonderful review!

muchlubdancingintherain
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
wow.. i lvoe this.. i think this is one of your best pieces ever.. id add it to my favs if I had room.. awesome poem... sad and beautiful.. i love the ending.. amazing job
SuicidalGreeting chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Very good babe.

I really like it.

But you WILL be able to smile again.

I promise.

Much Love,-Suicidal_Greeting
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
This is so beautiful and heartwrenching. I loved it, so well written and filled with emotion. Well done! QueenVixta
Anna178 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Wow, thats a really powerful concept thats never occured to me. The ending really hits hard. Brilliantly done.

ANNA
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is so sad and touching. A really beautiful write Rosanna! I really enjoyed it

Hawke