Reviews for Welcome to the House of Madness
Iceprincess chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
So incredibly good. You have me completely hooked, so please have mercy and finish the story :)

I absolutely love her, she is so strong and wacky at the same time. I love the dynamics between the characters, and the loving family vibe they have.

Your story is well written and flows very well, and I think I'll cry if it ends before they get together!
Sophie chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
I love Meg's character. She's so relatable and just plain hilarious! I found myself bursting out laughing because she's so awkward, awesome, and evil.

I read all 17 chapters today barely pausing, I'm so dissapoint you haven't updated since 2007 thought! Please update, this story is amazing and I'd love it if you continued it
NotHomeAnymore chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
All i kin say is i love it lol, and please update soon
SeraLee chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
I love the word guppy. I'm so happy you used it in the chapter. :) Not many people do. :( Hahah. anyways, know you have love from me. -Sera.
Izzie Johnson chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS! It is awesome! Alex is sexy!
Daintyblue chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
Update? Please?
ColourCascade chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
Eh please update again! I really really like this story.
fariswheel chapter 17 . 1/16/2011
Poor Alex. I like him, and Megan is funny. They're all insane.
leavemeialone chapter 17 . 1/6/2011
That sucks that you never had completed it. But, I could definitely tell that Alex and Meg will end up happily together. They are so cute. I love Meg for her cool spunky personality. Alex just sounds really really hot. I really don't think I can stand living with 5 guys though. :)
books-o-worm chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
OMG !

its such a lovely story , im in love with it
mandy96 chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
woops. *so freakin' good*

manda :)
mandy96 chapter 17 . 12/4/2010
SO FREAKIN' GOD! :) update soon. Alex and Meg are so sexy together!

manda :)
subtly.obvious chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
i love this story, truly i do. why wont you pdaye more/ have you lost interest in it again. it has been quite a while since the last update.
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Sigh. It's been three, four years since you last updated? No pressure. But maybe tell us you are alive? haha. A lot of people, myself included, hope you update this someday. Life is busy, but this is too good to waste!
Jess chapter 17 . 5/10/2010
I take it since it has been over 3 years that this story will never be updated? I seriously can't get enough of this story! I wish it would be finished so that I can see what happens in the end. Please update if you're still out there :)
503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »