Reviews for some kind of broken fairy tale
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
i liek this.. less abstract than some of your stuff, but still awesome
Apikalia chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
HEY COUSIN!this is one of my real favorites of all of your work. it's amazing. i still can't seem to figure out how you do it. you're just so talented at poetry and writing and just... everything. it makes me feel like a slacker! haha keep up the wonderfullness. i love it!

love, chelle
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I love every bit of this. Just brillaint. I love the underlying fairytale feel, especially at the end.
katherine chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
awesome job, my friend. :D english class at its best. i think your cindy is the better one of the world.
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wow. From the very beginning, this poem just draws you in, with the spectacular imagery (you really do have wonderful diction) and the smooth-flowing quality of it, it sounds almost like a song. Lovely lovely job, this will have a spot on my favorites.
beti213 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
wow. I love character sketches like this. this is amazing... especially "hey pretty boy with the empty smile" you know she can't be saying that to him but she clearly wants to... and yet she seems like the type who once believed in that. what happened to make her see? I love it-I want to know more about her! awesome job!
gone since winter chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
this is really great. its a common idea but you put a great spin on it. you ended it really nicely too. wonderful piece, keep writing.