Reviews for Kunoichi
Dolly Boy chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
I'm so happy now that you decided to continue with this! I'm glad you listened to all the voices of your fans and got back into the swing of this story!

First off, I love the way you write; it's gripping and it really brings the story to life!

Secondly, the plot is extremely interesting and I don't think I have ever stumbled upon a story about a Kunoichi (sp?) before. Even though I'm not entirely that knowledgable about the ways of Ninja's or Japanese culture for that matter, you get the story across well enough so that even I can understand!

Well done on another success and I hope you update as soon as possible! Thanks for taking into account my advice.

Erik x
Finnyh chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
Aloha little Eric! Glad you FINALLY got your pants on forwards and started to continue with this! Nice little summary...type...thing at the start, it was useful because to be quite honest I had forgotten what had happened and was debating whether to re-read your previous chapters or not. Yep! Good work! I got you on Author Alert but I'm sorry I didn't read this sooner. I'll tell the other guys about it. You need a poke...because we haven't seen each other for AGES...you need a poke to make up for ALL that time we missed...

Smell ya later Little Eric.

Sailor Derek of Jenson's Wood.
Dolly Boy chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
I can't get over why this is an abandoned project! It's a fantastic read and you have a great style. It's very similar to Derek's actually...

I do hope you pick this up again one day and I hope my reviews motivate you to do so! This is a fantastic story and it has so much potential. I advise you continue with this, young Eric! Just look at how many reviews you have for just three chapters!

I hope you don't leave this in dormancy forever; it's a wonderful peice of work.

Erik
Dolly Boy chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
Love how this seems authentic to Ancient Japan, well done with that. Great story so far.
Dolly Boy chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Why is your name Cyraxis? Anyway, a marvelous idea to write a story about kunoichi. I didn't know what one was before and I'm glad you enlightened me with your wonderful description! Promising start. Erik
Cedric Kale chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
er, i have no idea what to sya this is very good, erm i thing though update soon i mean now of course. keep up the good work
Cedric Kale chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
this is so good i love it but...
Sysi chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
Brilliant story you have there! The start is thrilling and totally absorbs the reader. The next two chapters are well-written, even though there is a couple of clich├ęs/'lame moments' in them (like the wolves you pointed out yourself). The conversation between the emperor and his samurais is a bit rushed and gives the impression that it is placed there only because it has to be said. You have the same problem with most of the dialogues in this story: it's like their only purpose is to push the story forward. Of course that is why there are discussions in stories in the first place, but you unintentionally make it seem like the characters just yelled their lines and then rushed to the next scene. Other than that I must thank you for posting this excellent story here and presenting people a good original fiction (with ninjas! ). If you are ever bored, you could try to read Lian Hearn's 'Across the Nightingale floor'. Or maybe you have already read it?
Noihseret chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
oh wow, I live how describe things. especially the last sentance. i can't wait to read more! your writting style is gorgeous!
Noihseret chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
oh no poor Hara... he'll be tortured! wait, he can just use his super ninja powers to escape! bwahaha...
Noihseret chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
he DIED? but...bu..but... he... *sniffle* DIES? IN THE FIRST CHAPTER? WHY?

have you ever seen the movie Princess Mononoke? cuz this story kinda reminds me of it.

great job! I love the name Akane (always have) .
Shadray chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Wow, so you're writing has improved too, I think. I like your story-sorry it took me so long to review... -shifty eyes- I just haven't been getting on fictionpress of fanfiction. net too often lately... so yeah, keep updating-I won't threaten to kill you in THIS review. -grins- n_u
Finnyh chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
Ja! das ist sehr cool und, er...zeimlich sexig, (it's a female, that's way), anyway, das ist ein nett...story? and rather bloody?

anyway, well done on another sucsessful chapterarbeit.

er..yeah

well done!

Nyviay x PUT YOUR BOUNTY IN YOU COUNTY PANTS! lol
Barek chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Alrighty now, I read your story, and I have a few things to say, some good and some bad. :)

First off, in the first two paragraphs, you confused me, and i am guessing a lot of people. You kept switching he, and she for Hara. I was lost, but finally got it eventually.

But besides that, it was a pretty good story. I especially liked the end part, very nice!

And hello everyone, nice to meet you.

Keep writin!
Barek chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
Once again, nice story.

This chapter was written quite well, and I really liked how that soldier made up the story so quickly. It seems that this has been happening for quite a while.

Well, I hope you write some more. Good Luck.