Reviews for I belived
avi chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
i realli liked this one also...n guess this one is realli personal as u said...u can realli show ur feelins quite well through ur poems u tht poem i cud almost feel ur pain.i mean its realli amazin the way u can show ur feelins show well through ur marvellous poems!as i always say...keep d gud work goin on;-)
CrystalFNfire chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Hi! I just got your reviews for my poetry, and I went to check up on some of your things.

Reading this, I'm a bit confused. Are you substituting "Estel" as someone you actually know, or is this in the point of view of another, such as Eowyn? Or are you actually lamenting over the loss of Aragorn to Arwen?

But anyway, I really enjoyed this, and I love how I can truly feel the emotion in this piece.

I was skimming your profile and I realize we have a lot in common. I'm not really a goth, but I happen to love U2, Dido, Greenday, REM, and the Lord of the Rings.

I can see that you like musicals made into movies! Yay! Really funny quotes too... haha

CrystalFNfire
krillball6 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Wow, I liked that. It had a very sad feel to it. You did a great job at showing us your feelings. Great job.

_krillball6_ _Jessi_
Kumquat21 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
So sad! *Blows nose loudly*. I have to say, I was really touched. I think Estel really lost when he gave you up. Poor poor you! *Blows nose again*.
Adamn chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
This is one of the good ways to express one's feelings, through writing for me, love is most definitely challenging, true love, that is...