Reviews for il blesse pour aimer
coal and marigolds chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That was a really great look into life. It's those tiny moments with almost complete strangers that can have the most impact, you know?
faerie-gumdrops chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
This is so sad! I want to meet that guy and see how gorgeous he really is! Because our school is a bit deprived in the whole addictively attractive guys area, I've never really met anyone like him myself, but I can imagine *sighs*. Anyways, to more important matters, this was really beautifully written again - and i love how you don't use names - it makes it seem like more of an experience that could happen to anyone, and especially as it's based on a true story! Great description as usual, and I like how the November weather is described so violently. And I loved the ending to this and how brilliantly powerful it is - with the step-sister thing and all. It's really really sad that Emily was hurt - you mad me go all emotional you cruel person. Lol no I'm only joking about the cruel part - but you did make me go all emotional because your writing is just that powerful. Well done!
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
it's "ca blesse d'aimer", but no matter. this was nice.
Lines To Time chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I definitely loved this. Great imagery, and the dialogue was perfect, but it was something more than that- perhaps the truth of what you were saying, both your feelings and his, really struck me. Of course it totally reminded me of Lost- do you watch that show?- but that's irrelevant :-P. Great job.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wow. Amazing story, just brilliant dialogue. Everything sounded so real. Brava!
kit feral chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I adore the first paragraph, especially the lines "He was one of those people that the more you thought about him, the more you hated him. But then in the seconds you weren't thinking too hard about him, your body just about collapsed with desire." I can relate SO much. Actually, I can relate to all of this- and I adore all of it, too. It's wonderful. And the line "He played the guitar like it was his life support but you should've heard him sing" blew me away. It just made me WANT him- and that's a huge compliment because my boyfriend is and usually when he's around I don't want anyone else. :P (Not that I usually do when he's not either, lol.) And the line "It’s just; I don’t know...I loved her, y'know. Swear to god, I loved her." nearly made me cry. So beautiful. And the ending- wow, shocking. Anyway, overall, heartbreaking peice. I adore it. Beautiful work, never stop writing.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
kind of reminds me of a guy i see at school. beautiful, why so hurts though, the writing.

true are an amazing writer, just imagery, always makes me stop to read, even if i dont have the time.

so true.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I love men who can do that to you... so far from reach most of the time, that you just cringe everytime you see them or think about them.

This story was good. Different from some of your others, but still with your style of wonderful descriptions that make you know you have been there before.

I found this excellent as always. I feel for the poor guy, I guess seeing that he is vulnerable to pain and love makes you want to throw your arms around him even more.

Great write!
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
ahh. the true story part is insane. you have such a lovely flow in both poetry and prose. beautiful story.
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
so filled with emotion. askdfj;alkdsf. lovely.
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
i dont usually read fiction. that was intense. wow. this is a true story? thats so terrible...my god...very well written...
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
True to life but not melodramatic, touching without being cliche. The encounter is so brief, just a slice from someone's existance, and yet - so affecting. A strong piece that leaves you on the edge of some vast crevice.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Freakin awesome. Please write more of this type of stuff, cause good god, you havea gift. I wanna meet this guy. This is so delidcate, and the kinnd of thing you could read over and over and not get sick of it. It has that...feel...to it, and i really can't explain. Excellent.
Unready chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
very realistic, good story. except for the fact that Emily has five letters and (normal) people have four knuckels, its fine. (sorry about that, kind of compulsive that way)
PetiteLumiere chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
This is a really good start. I like it a lot. So is the real version about you? That'd be interesting. I had a similar situation, except that I was more like the guy... cept less smoking/swearing haha. yea. Keep it up!

Kati PL