Reviews for Over the Weekend
kris123e1 chapter 8 . 4/4
Great story liked the little twists but am I the only one that wanted Tison and Ray to be together? Reading through the story there are some little moments where i thought it was going to be them at the ending like a surprise twist had chemistry I think.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Very cute story.
Random reader chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
I think the story would have made more sense if Tison and Ray ended up together. Because Tison's crush on Senith seemed a bit too obsessive. And in the first chapters Senith seemed to like Brianna very much plus she didn't act like a bitch at first and seemed to like Senith too, so her sudden bitchiness felt forced just so she would look like the bad one. I felt it was wrong that Tison got in between them. I usually don't like stories where the main character achieves his own happiness by ruining other's relationships. Oh, and Ray was the most interesting character. I really liked him. But Senith was just boring and shallow.

Anyway, I like your writing style, so I'll go take a look at your other stories (:

P.S. Excuse me for my awful grammar. English is not my first language xD
Ibbit chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Cute short. Not the best I've rad of yours, but that was mainly because Tison is kinda creepy. It felt rushed, for obvious reasons. Why would he immediantly go spend the night with someone he had just met that morning? Or kiss a guy while he is sleeping when he had only known him for a day? I agree with Ray. Sort of. I mean, yes, I always root for the gay boy, but Tison played out to be weirder than expected. And Talia took to him quickly, not even learning his last name or if her was a creepy molester before trying to set him up with her brother and bringing him home. I liked that you switched POVs on the last chapter. This story was written well, but it didn't flow the way it could have. Luck with writing and with living.
ibbit
sunny-california chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
its a good story but i think you could have still added more to it like talk more about Tison's parents, done more senith POVs, and talked more about ray
Faux Reves chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
I skipped to the end to see if you paired Tison with Ray instead since there seemed to be some chemistry going on. But you didn't. And now I lost interest. I didn't quite find your characters beleivable. The entire thing was far too shallow. There wasn't anything wrong with your writing in general, just your characterization. I'd like to blame this on the fact that this piece is quite old, but Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes is older and I found that story to be near perfection. Basically I'm saying, I don't like this one. And from what I've read, you could've done better. Now I'm going to go read you other multific and hopefully that one's better.
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I like your one shot's better...but I'll give this a try.
Mr. Pip chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
This was perhaps one of the best stories I've read here on FP in a long while. I'm truly amazed at how well you can weave the words together and create a really natural vibe. The characters were all fantastic, too - I completely fell in love with Tison and Senith.

I'm just sad that it had to end! They really make a cute couple, and their little antagonizer makes it all the more interesting at the end. (I adore Ray, even if he does come off as a little mean.) Congratulations on a job well done, eh? It's fantastic and I love you for writing it.
Dark Lynnette chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Cute with a good dose of silliness. Thanks for the entertainment.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
i didn't think tison would end up with senith, i thought he and ray would get it on xD
todo-mahem chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
In every way possible, I love this story to bits.
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Cute! I'm not a big fan of Ray. [ He makes me sad...

xD

I love Tison. He's way way cute!

I mean if i saw guy dressed like him and totally alone all the time i would totally jump all over him!

I'd hug him and love him and help him get the best boyfriend the world could offer.
infernal n1ght stepper chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
loved it!

I do wish Ray and Tison ended up together, though; it would have been a great plot twist.
LavenderWolf chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I really love the ending. the whole fic was great, but I loved Senith's viewpoint
blackberrydream chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
The beginning to this story was a little shaky but I'm glad I continued reading it anyway because it turned out pretty good. I like Tison, he sounds so adorable.
234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »