Reviews for Over the Weekend
Elion chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Hey! You ended that chapter!

That's so not cool yo. t-t

*Is loving the story.*
The Rejection chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Ha ha, maybe Ray secretly wants Tison. Seriously, though, Ray sucks. He's tormenting the poor kid. I have the feeling that he won't tell, but still...

I love this! It's so much fun. Please update sooner this time.
Bunsonwings chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
oh GOD, that was hilarious. XD;; Seriously, I'm in my school library right now and I had to hold back all my laughter. XD

"he wants to play" _ XDD;;
anon chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
omg - youre pairing up ray and tyson aren;t you?omg *headdesk* i should have seen this coming.

Though I wish Tyson could be pushed to do something physical...Ray so loves pushing him over the edge...
Drazuki chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Heh. Lurve it.

Write on!
Dreieck Trio chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
Tison is so cuddle-able... Makes me feel bad that he's having such a hard time getting his 'boy toy'. This is still awesome, so keep going!
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
Pink? Okay i kinda like it, but it seems a bit drastic. Anywho I totally love you for updating this story, it's so good and rather hilarious. Update soon! : D
Prisoner-11 chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
Not every bodys hair is blonde! *hides hair* Hey! It's natural! Lovely story BTW.
On starlight wings chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
YAH! you updated!Great, great happiness. And for record, (by the way, where is this record kept? it's got to be huge? so how come nobody knows what or where it is?) some people do read that little italicized part in the beginging, well at least I do. Don't change it to blond. Brianna is blond. And shes a no-good person. Blue would be fun but pink is funny. I know it bugs some people to read reviews to other people but seriously, if there was a reply to them on there, they probably wouldn't mind. Do get a xanga or what. It makes me cerious (ahh! I can't spell!) wether thses random rants are interpereted as one with insanity, stupidity, or just plain too much time. (actually, I find myself lacking there, but really who wouldn't mind a little bit more time for the really improtant things...mainly sleep.)

Looking froward to your next update, even if it does take you for-ever to get up! (ha! see! I DO have pacientcs)(boo. I can't spell. Seriously, It's a really annoyence, i suspect dislexia(sp?))
GinnyYvette chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
lol i love this. tison is so adorable! i can't wait till you update!

.:Kat:.
GetBehindMeSatan chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
I don't know why she's dying his hair pink, but it sounds cool all the same...

Kinda sound's like a J-rock star. (Was it you that said that or one of the reviewers? U Cant rememeber...)

It would be better pink, deffinetley. (Can't spell ::pouts::)But it really depends if the blue is like dark or... electric... (I want hair like that ::grins::)

I think Ray's actually like... nice or... has a crush (we say fancies someone in Scotland ) on Tison or something! Oh that would be a twist! ::giggles::

I love, like always! Update soon!

Channaa
ddz008 chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
Why is she dying his hair pink?Great chapter!I hope to see the next update pretty soon, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
a lonely september chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
iloveyou for updating. yayayayay. im happy. pinkhair is awesome. yay.
The Astronaut chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
Glad to see an update! Pink hair is unbelievably sexy.

This was great, I was so happy to see it! Update again son!
Cherise chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
Haha! What are new friends for if not forcing you to dye your hair in unreasonable colors and force you into matchmaking plans with their brother?
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »