Reviews for Over the Weekend
yaminohi chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
*goes all zombie like* more.. need more..the writing feels different from your other stories but i like _
Celestia chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Holy crap!the suspense is killing me...i hope you are planning on posting the next chapter soon! i cant wait for some tison/senith action! _V
ChibiHarika chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Haha, I really like the plot and humor in this story! :] And I absolutely LOVE their names! ._. Where do you originate them from, by the way? :D
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
This story sure moves fast! Tison's outfit seems awesome...I would love to dress like that (even though I probably won't be able to pull it off **sighs**). The summary made me laugh. I would love to see more of this, soon.
Soreyn chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
OOh, not bad! Go Tison!
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
This was better than most of the m/m stories I've read on this site. Your style is unique, and the characters are interesting. (I also liked the irony of the broom closet, since Tisons obviously been out for a while.)

Good job. I'd like to see more.

-simpleton
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I must say, I really, really like your writing. At first I found it odd that you were female writing about male/male love, but know I think it's wonderful. I'm not sure why, I just do.

Keep writing, you're Amazing!

Violent Violet
Bunsonwings chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
giggles insanely XD! You and your shounen-ai stories and me...and my poorly updated story. T-T DON'T HIT ME!

Anyways, ooh! I really like Talia D
Aldo chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Great start! I am totally loving the main character. Striped tightslove. Boys who wear striped tightseven more love.

And Brianna should just...disappear. Never to be seen again. Fuahaha.

...So maybe I'm a little bit evil...
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16