Reviews for Over the Weekend
Flaming Jello chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
*GASP* I love your stories, did you know that? This one is particularly amazing and I'm sad that it's over. I think I might cry. But I'm still not sure. I loved Tison's character! It's so free-spirited and bright, it's a shame nobody thinks so. I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR HIM! But on a less awkward note- I loved this story(burning passion) and I'm gonna go read another one now!

Love Forever,

F-J
Lovedward48 chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
I love it! I't so funny and cute! You did a fantastic job again! I'm actually pretty busy at the moment so..sry for the short review! XD You're story is still awesome! :)
emptyword chapter 7 . 3/2/2008
Hm. Much of the plot happens too quickly, and the writing is a little spare to get a solid sense of the characters or what's going on. Nonetheless, you have the beginnings of something fun here. While Talia's the stereotypical hyperactive fangirl and Senith's the requisite laid-back hot guy, Ray and Brianna jump out of their molds. There are moments when they go against expectations and have me wondering what really makes them tick. Ray's "Nah" and explanation for his treatment of Tison (in response to the "You must really think I'm disgusting" line) was one of those moments. A glimpse beyond the jackass exterior. And his protectiveness over his friend, revealed in this last chapter, was a smartly chosen layer of characterization to wrap him up. I'm not surprised some readers were seeing possibilities between him and Tison; his character is far deeper than Senith's and would make for a more satisfying love interest.
XxAmericanxBeautyxX chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
Tison dying his hair pink, that was funny. I really loved this story and couldn't help but feel amused at how obvious Tison was about his feelings towards Senith. I'm glad that they ended up together, even though it kind of would've been good to see Tison and Ray end up together too. But then again, I do prefer Tison and Senith.
nonaccount chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
Huh. I kinda thought (and wanted) Tison and Ray were gonna end up together. Oh well, it's still a cute story. :)
Amerez chapter 8 . 5/19/2007
Aww...that was adorable! The writing was nice and simple which fit the story perfectly. I'm glad you added the epilogue, though I got confused by the change of pov. So yeah, good work.
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
aw! it's amazing and amazingly adorable!

buhbye now...i've got homework to do...

XD
paputsza chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
A friend of my best friend's boyfriend died his hair a color that could be conceived as pink last friday. It wasn't quite pink and it's possible that he might have meant for it to be red. But, today's monday, and he was seen with purple hair, so yeah, he's on the list now...
paputsza chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
lol, my best friend's dating a bi guy right now and i do wonder if her boyfriend is at this point wondering why and how he hasn'g met another bi or gay guy. The truth is we've killed them all. Unless they're ugly or they're fun. And now we're working on straight and bisexual girls now. O-O
paputsza chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
...where the hell in texas do you live where every gay guy and even supposedly gay guy doesn't have a posse of at the very least five girls around him and all times? Down in the h-town metro area we don't make posses, gay boys do... or it's just the water we drink. You know I haven't met a straight white girl yet since before third grade. I hang out with freaks, what can i say. And is the term "freak" truly offensive. It's simply descriptive and brief. It's better than "shiny outcast" at least, though i do adore shiny things... like this story is quite shiny.
Nevyn chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
And he never once tells his new friends why he ended up in the closet in the first place.

Some corrections: ones w/o continuations are just missing a word w/i the sentence.

There is a line in ch 1 but I lost it. It's missing a word.

come to rest in me. - ch 2

a little and that moment – ch 5

knew there was queer stalking freak – ch 5

Everything is silent. - would be better w/ everyone – ch 6

“Brianna.” Senith drags a hand through his hair wearily. “It’s not that big of a deal.” - follows above sentence. would be better to interject w/ Senith says, breaking the silence, dragging a hand...

I stood a chance for someone like Senith? - ch 7

I don’t know really how we ended - would be better as I don't really know how we

Want to come inside a few minutes?

I liked this story. I thought it was very cute and sweet and I hope that everything works out.

Only problem I really have w/ it, is how the protagonist acts towards his aunt. He's really horrible to her. I could never imagine treating another person, who only wanted what was best for me, like that.
Kamiack chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
drool...they're so hot I'm going to start crying, lol. You did a really great job with Talia's character and Tison's wardrobe is so incredibly awesome! You counld have done better with the aunt though, by make her more compassionate or something. Drool, Tison...oh yeah also I like their names, they're very interesting C:
Half-BloodGrlPirate chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
this is awesome i love senith talia tison and even ray yea brianna was a bitch i hate homophobes its stupid to not like someone just because their different. almost everyone in my family is homophobic except for my bro and my cuz. 'kay, i love this bye! Fantastic JOB! LOTS OF HUGS! ;']

b.j./H-BGP
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 7 . 2/28/2007
Aw, yay!
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
Aw, so sad! I really don't like Ray now, or Brianna, but I never liked her. Poor poor Tison! Amazing job!
234 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »