Reviews for Over the Weekend
necro-phil chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Bah! My god that is so fucking cute! It is so typically the very stereo-typical, but real, drama that really happens in schools! I love it!

Luckily I found you on my friends (snyffles) fav's stories, or whatever, 'cause holy shit, mate, I am really liking the story that you have coming along! It is something that every person kinda thinks up in their head, and you managed to have it in narrative writing, and I must say, it is at its best!

*adds to fav's*

Ciao - - -
a.s. bygones chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
Cute. I like it.
Cedric Kale chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
aw this is so adorable love the endingcute much
Cedric Kale chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
oh my god i can't believe it ray u bastard i hate u poor tison
rocky19 chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
i really loved this story, i dont really read the m/m stories but im really glad that i read this one!
Lidyah chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
:) Too late to give a proper review, just that I enjoyed it very much.

x
RR chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
That is mean. You left it there. I actually thought that Ray had a crush on Tison?

Lovely story.
BreathingFlames chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
You're amazing.

I mean, the whole "goth/emo-gay-social-outcast-falls-for-popular-guy-and-they-end-up-living-happily-ever-after" thing has been done on fictionpress more times than I can count. But very few can make it actually worth anyone's time, let alone enjoyable.

Congrats on accomplishing both. You rock.
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 8 . 8/9/2006
O.O OMG! This is such a cute story! I absolutely loved it! Everything was just so nicely set around in the plot, and the characters are so interesting and quirky (in a good way XD) too!

*_* Definite favorite. I, personally, thank you for writing it. *bows low* _ It was just so cute, and so... absolutely... freaking... funny! XD

Anyhoo... nice story. I definitely loved it.
Loriency chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
i think i like it. I was looking for a decent slash story and I think i like this one. third time's a charm, they say. i'll come back later and read more. unfortunately, i gotta be up early so i should go to sleep. it's alread three.

I like Tison. He's not the typical dark kid, completely estranged and walling in self pity. It's more...he has few-to-no friends and gets pushed around at school, but he gets over it and doesn't complain about it. It's very refreshing. I also like that he's perfecly fine with being gay. There are the few mentions of it here and there and it's kinda funny. i don't know. but i like it. i'll be back soon to read more. Talia kinda reminds me of me. Accepts things and doesn't care, and is very quick to make friends. I like it. Alas, love, i must be off. It's 3...and im tired...ciao!
Crystal Child chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
man, I love all of your stories...so hard to decide which ones to favorite _ Keep up the awesome writing :D
Angela Shinzuino chapter 8 . 7/10/2006
Aw, this was such a sweet story. I really loved reading this
a lonely september chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
it's over? oh, im so sad. : ( but it was really good.
Derek57 chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
aww. how cute is the ending? Brilliant story! Well written and great to read! keep up the work! all the best. Derek
Derek57 chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
Hiya, Derek here. Just want to say AGAIN that this is a great story and I can't wait to see where it goes!
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »