Reviews for Over the Weekend
necro-phil chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
Sorry if I seem like a creep, I am normally do this as a critic for my friends stories, so I am going to have to do this for yours as well...

"I’m abnormally self-conscious of myself;" - Se! what I had said in the previous comment in CHP. 2, is answered right here... it makes it that much more cute!

"...as he drags me into a short pseudo-hug." - WTF! As if you are doing that tot Tison! Wow... you are really building something up here, aren't you? This is some INTENSE shit! lol

It is a shame that he is DID happen to act that way in the household of the very person that is being a friend to him, as well as the other person that he likes. It WAS a bit of an over-reaction, but I really think that it helps give some insight into the character.

There always comes a point where I feel like this in a story, and this annoying little bitch happened to catch this emotion from me: " “Oh. Oh, well, that’s just…” She nods some more, forcing an even wider smile. “That’s interesting.” " - Oh really? How about I just slap you 'till you bleed?

"And because Brianna’s a dirty skank." - I am ever so glad that there is someone that agrees with that aside from the protagonist.

I also must say that I really love how you are showing the comparisons in the family by using the 'sandy-colored hair'... it is really interesting, and very much showing great imagery!

Alright, now I must mention that if I may seem like a bit of a creeper, I really do apologize, just this is the way that I comment on alot of stories, and there is alot that rusn through my head when I read this... it is A GREAT piece of work here.

I really love how you have the internet convo. part on your story! It makes it that much more interesting, it is really fascinating! Even adding in some humor and everything, it is brilliant, because you are really lightening up the mood inspite of the situation at hand!

ciao - - -
necro-phil chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
I am hooked!

It is great that you already have Tison going over to their house! I mean, it realyl kind of just builds on inadvertant suspense. (Although, I must admit, it IS happening a little fast, but HEY, that is what it making this whole thing more cute, non!)

Alright, so I think that having the whole rain effect is brilliant, only because it really shows how Tison really like to look in front of the people he likes, and not only that, it is great that he have him change into Senith's clothes... it really shows... hm, right word... right word... some iront perhaps. I am not going to bother explaining I am using my SPARE time and it is almost lunch time!

But, man, I am going to be reading this ALL the time... WHOA!

good good

ciao - - -
necro-phil chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Bah! My god that is so fucking cute! It is so typically the very stereo-typical, but real, drama that really happens in schools! I love it!

Luckily I found you on my friends (snyffles) fav's stories, or whatever, 'cause holy shit, mate, I am really liking the story that you have coming along! It is something that every person kinda thinks up in their head, and you managed to have it in narrative writing, and I must say, it is at its best!

*adds to fav's*

Ciao - - -
a.s. bygones chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
Cute. I like it.
Cedric Kale chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
aw this is so adorable love the endingcute much
Cedric Kale chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
oh my god i can't believe it ray u bastard i hate u poor tison
rocky19 chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
i really loved this story, i dont really read the m/m stories but im really glad that i read this one!
Lidyah chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
:) Too late to give a proper review, just that I enjoyed it very much.

x
RR chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
That is mean. You left it there. I actually thought that Ray had a crush on Tison?

Lovely story.
BreathingFlames chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
You're amazing.

I mean, the whole "goth/emo-gay-social-outcast-falls-for-popular-guy-and-they-end-up-living-happily-ever-after" thing has been done on fictionpress more times than I can count. But very few can make it actually worth anyone's time, let alone enjoyable.

Congrats on accomplishing both. You rock.
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 8 . 8/9/2006
O.O OMG! This is such a cute story! I absolutely loved it! Everything was just so nicely set around in the plot, and the characters are so interesting and quirky (in a good way XD) too!

*_* Definite favorite. I, personally, thank you for writing it. *bows low* _ It was just so cute, and so... absolutely... freaking... funny! XD

Anyhoo... nice story. I definitely loved it. ~
Loriency chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
i think i like it. I was looking for a decent slash story and I think i like this one. third time's a charm, they say. i'll come back later and read more. unfortunately, i gotta be up early so i should go to sleep. it's alread three.

I like Tison. He's not the typical dark kid, completely estranged and walling in self pity. It's more...he has few-to-no friends and gets pushed around at school, but he gets over it and doesn't complain about it. It's very refreshing. I also like that he's perfecly fine with being gay. There are the few mentions of it here and there and it's kinda funny. i don't know. but i like it. i'll be back soon to read more. Talia kinda reminds me of me. Accepts things and doesn't care, and is very quick to make friends. I like it. Alas, love, i must be off. It's 3...and im tired...ciao!
Crystal Child chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
man, I love all of your stories...so hard to decide which ones to favorite _ Keep up the awesome writing :D
Angela Shinzuino chapter 8 . 7/10/2006
Aw, this was such a sweet story. I really loved reading this
a lonely september chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
it's over? oh, im so sad. : ( but it was really good.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »