Reviews for The Unknown Gender
leavemeialone chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
I hope you do update this one day. I really love the plot. It is sure creative. I kind of do have a male-phobia, but not because of an all-girls school, but the fact is that I am shy just around guys. My friend has a theory it is because all my siblings are girls, I only have sisters and my dad doesn't really count as a guy my age. I just act really shy or mean to guys around my age. I don't freeze up or have panic attacks like her. I have really enjoyed this story. Marc seems very protective. It was so sad hearing about his story. I can't believe Victoria is so chill about it. I really do like Henry, he seems like a bad boy that isn't that bad. It is so cute what Sher had revealed. I guess he really has a thing for innocent girls. I don't know what to say about Phillip yet, he just seems nice. But, I am definitely on TEAM HENRY! Hopefully, you'll update one day? XD
MelGrl chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
interesting story so far. i can't wait to read ur nxt updates sometime soon.
Kimera77 chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
I really like this story! Even if the pace seems a little too fast, I love the development and characterization. Update soon! :D
OniRoi chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Hm. I can't say I like your main character. In fact, I couldn't stand her. You know why? Because I feel as though you're forcing your readers to like her by making her excessively bubbly and over the top. She doesn't sound natural.

Note! Cut the details! Your prologue has the worst concentration of details. I understand if you want your viewers to get a good "look" at your character, but honestly, the paragraphs of her genealogy is a bad way to do it. You need to learn how to integrate details as the story progresses. I'd suggest reading up on Tatiana Moore's series about Estala Ramos. She does an excellent job at showing us that the main character is half Mexican.
locks92 chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
omigosh! HAHA...GUD FO HER AT LEAST SHE'S BEEN 2 A CO-ED SKOOL lolz, I'm in an all girl's catholic high school, before that, all girl's catholic primary school baha and we did not have any bi's or lez lol. Oh and yea, I have MALEA-PHOBIA TO...LOLZO. WELL ANYWAE, HM...I like all the guys lol. I don't know, I think this is a totally cliche'd book but I keep cracking up when she swears..I do the same thing to accept I voice it out loud.."NO I'M GOING TO HEL..NOO!" BAHA, BUT yea, I'm ova that phase thnkfully. I like MATT, his so sweet but I like Rutherford 2:D:D So yea, cant wait for l8er chappies and this defo going on my fav's tab

~mARYANN~
seekingvirtue17 chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
I'm really liking this story. Can't wait to read the next chappy.
Fairytale Gurl chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
it's been more than a year. sob sob sob. pleaes update soon! i really like this story! and please get marc with faye. LOL!
JustWriter chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
dun, Dun, DUN! For some reason I'm thinking of my friend Charmaine's appearance as Cleo's, even though Charmaine's exactly like Cleo's sisters put together; stylish, trendy, cute, sweet, popular, says hi to basically anyone, and she loves the color orange! She also has Mocha-colored skin b/c of at least African-American, Anglo-Saxon, and some sort of tropical whatnot descent. I'm guessing the last one b/c she always had this exotic look to her...in my opinion at least, so she kinda just popped into my head while I was reading this story. She looks so kawii in orange! It does wonders for her complexion.

-JWchan -
Crazy Wynona chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I like this story. The only problem I have is the grammar and the kind of perky language that the character always seems to use. Keep on updating!
ChasingLithium chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
Nuo! Cliff hanger! Update this one too please :D sheepish grin! m...
DigiChar chapter 7 . 3/1/2007
OMB! I get it! I feel so slow... His name is Marc as in Marc Antony!

Haha, anyways, this story is great! Rutherford would make a perfect Slytherin; he has the characteristics! Cleo reminds me of myself. I nearly get hit by cars all of the time!

Did you name the characters all after famous dead people?

-DigiChar
atreyu love chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
GAH! WHERE ARE THE UPDATES? please?
atreyu love chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
o. whos henry?
OMFG chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
omfg! henry sounds kinda sexy to me...lol! omfg! i cant wait till u put up ur next chapter
Sylphy chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
*still giggling*

Wow! I've laughed the whole way through this story. It's brilliant. Well done! Update it soon!
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »