Reviews for Welcome to the Dollhouse
Derryn chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
why is this removed ?
please install it.
Oh, is it because of plagiarism?
Shucks...
:'/
welcome to meganland chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Aw, cute ]

When are you going to update? Soon please.
the life pursuit chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
Hey. I wanted to say that i really think you have a good plot going. I love how sarcastic your main character is. i've always hated when authors make their protagonists one dimensional saints. I've been a longtime reader of your stories... under a different and completely prepubescent name. I think this story is what's going to make me regularly check fictionpress again.

thanks
raped by a female bunni chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
aww that was so sweet... next chapter better come out soon!
jojo1993 chapter 10 . 12/9/2008
YAY INTENSE CHAPTER
Kjersti chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
Great chapter. I guess I'll get used to the length, I'm just being whiny anyway. ;D

Some interesting (and important) stuff was revealed here. I loved it. Especially the ending, of course. ;) Keep up the good work!
smile at the sun chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
Great chapter. i loved Jill taking care of him (again!), and the cheeky Lizard, and Colton's:

“Why can’t I just stay at your house forever?” he asked. “You make me happy.”

and he kissed her! Great writing. Please update soon.

and I loved Jill's 'rule your own life' speech.
helzyeah chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

YOU COMPLETELY LEFT IN ON A CLIFF HANGER!

i hate cliff hangers!

im new to this site and i would like to say that this story does it for me! you MUST keep writing this story! please dont get tired and give it a shitty ending!

you are a really good writer and ill start reading your other stories but you HAVE to finish this, i have know idea where its going! woo,

you have talent!
zoule chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
Oh you! All you authors like to leave us readers hanging at the good parts :-P
Kimberlli chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
No matter if you do it on propose or not.. IT'S STILL a CLIFFHANGER D

Anyway, it was great!

Duuude chapter 9 . 11/24/2008
This is totally awesome! I love it!

I can't wait for the next update. I love how Colton's so amazingly quirky. Just makes the break so much more exciting, don't you think?

I wish someone did that for me last spring break. man, I had the suckiest time.

And the new characters are cool. I especially like Lizard.

Main character's awesome, Billie's awesome. I can't wait to find out more about Jillian and about Colton. Even about her brother too!

I think I have an idea of what's so funny. . . haha!

Update soon, please.
Kjersti chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
Well, good to know that their history isn't *too* serious.

Great chapter, as always. Leaves me craving so much more, though. (The length isn't the longest I've seen.)

If the monster is Colton, I'm laughing my head off, not really surprised. He *would* crash a pool party just to be with Jill (in a bikini).

Can't wait to read more! :)
Kimberlli chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
Oh.. cliff-hanger.

That's mean.. very mean of you, why do you do that to moi?

I love Colton alreadyy...)
Gunning Twice chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
Holy crap, three years and still going, eh? WOOP WOOP! I love your story so much! i think i just fell in love with Colton...and I believe it's very posible you know; falling for one's character and all.

Okay, maybe not, but still, I encourage you to keep writing so I can know the ending of the story. lol. My friend and I really hate stories that are incomplete cuz it bothers us so much to have to wait. Patience is our most hated virtue.

I might just recommend this for her but then she'd slap me upside the head once I go to school and scold me for showing such a wonderful story to her when it's not finished. She hates suspense, especially since this chapter is a -G A S P- CLIFFHANGER!

She's such a whale penis: AKA dork. We cracked up when we discovered that dork actually meant whale penis until my cousin came up to us and said he had a dork of his own. -Insert eye twitching here- And now I'm blabbering and wasting precious time on trying to fufill the duty of updating my own stories.

Update whenever you can...however much that'll pain me. I'll keep a close eye on this!

Yours truly and hopefully without any dorks,

Miss Sadistic
smile at the sun chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
Great writing. I missed Colton in this chapter as well, though it's nice to see some new characters. Please update soon. It should be interesting seeing whoever just crashed the party.
92 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »