Reviews for Dear Friend
Hidden Lies chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Yeah, I could almost say I know what your friend is feeling, I mean elements of what you have discribed bring back horrible memories for me. I think you can only do what you have been doing and support your friend through everything. She obviously trusts you and just let her know that no matter what people say/do/hear she isn't worth their time, the only people that should matter are those who care about her and want to see her through everything.

I hope everything goes well for her.

Luv

Hidden Lies
Aquafied chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
we overreact about everything

go talk to cant undo, but you can mend
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
That last question...it was incredible, it really said alot and it was genius! So many people can ask that question...neways, this chapter wasn't the best, but this is your life and your story..wot u write is wot you feel so 2 me i thought it was good! Keep up the great work Pammy *hugs*
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
Not the best chapter, but I do like it. You know that I'd actually would be able to stop, b/c I didn't have any band-aids. So I try to make sure my mom doesn't buy any...never works.
Neaera chapter 5 . 6/9/2006
I like this because it's so... peopel can relate- it doesn't sound something just made up which i don't think it is, but that's why people can...idk... me at least... feel like... o idk that they're not completely insane and they're not the only one's who feel like this.. does that make sense? ... great job pammy! u kno i'm always here for ya hun :o)
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
I love the third one and this one. You have written it very realistically, keep it up.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Oh, nice I love the first paragraph, short but I know the feeling.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Oh, yes I get and love this. Sorry about not reading this sooner but it's long and I don't get acess to internet a lot. love and i'll see when i can read the other chapters.
Neaera chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
I absolutley love this. Because it's so down to earth, it's so real, people can relate. I can relate... all you want is for someone to care... just to ask. Hey you kno you always got me hun. I'm always here for ya. Love ya hun wicked job!
i will put you on my shelf chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
aw- pammy i miss you- and u should be the happiest person in the world rite now- cuz plainly i miss you the most-est (which isn't a word- but u get the point)LoLzzMuch love,pyro
Aquafied chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
i wonder if we will ever look back and realize how silly we all are sometimes

not saying you are silly, but really, if we look back and say, hey, at least then i had food or something of the sort.

life can hurt something awful sometimes though
Hidden Lies chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
Hello! Just a warning before I start, it is 6.30 am and I just got up so I might rant on for a bit.

Let me just say this... I know EXACTLY what you are saying. I didn't want to tell my friends about me because I was scared of their reaction. But the day that I did was the best day for me. Now I have a group of people who would do anything to help me, and me them. I guess you could start as I did and tel the one you trust most and see how that goes. I had to tell them about the voice I had(have?) in my head whispering things to me and the pleasure I took in my bloody and violent dreams. I told them everytime I had cut and they were there for me. SO don't give up on them, if you trust them enough tell them what is on your mind, you don't even have to tell them everything, just enough for you to feel as if a weight has been lifted from you.

Great work! (sorry about the ranting! :-S)

Clouded Angel
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
*grins*

Yes i no this...heh..maybe i shuld try 2 write sumthin like this...but itsd be like pretty much copying ur work, lol.

Pammy *hugs* ur one of the most awesum writers on this site and i aint just saying that...and i LOVE hearing from you..keep writing coz ur getting really good...(btw i just posted mi 100th thingy..chek it out wen u have time)

*hugs*

Josh
SilentlyRebellious chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
*sigh* wow... that is me over and over and over again. complete with feelings and moods. i wish i had an answer for something like that. good writing.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
i know exactly how u feel...except what happened al worked out..but yeah..i felt like this, and it sucked...remembering allt he promises we made, the memories we shared, they were all fading and so was our friendship...i just loved this Pammy *hugs* awesome job, keep writing_
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »