Reviews for Hanging UpsideDown
Derryn chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
FP doesn't seem to have a message feature (I don't know) so i'm contacting you through your review box.

Why don't you like Da Vinci Code? Is it because you respect your religion or something? (I respect that if you do) I don't understand why it's not a good read.
A good writer's opinion is always of value.
And i read your review system and you seem a professional at what you do.
Though i haven't written any stories, i appreciate the dedication you put into it.
I, personally, find you to be an inspiration. Thank you.
Your story Fear Not The Wolves is a favourite of mine though, I don't know if it's in my fave list (you see, i'm that lazy- that's why i appreciate your dedication so much) but, as i said it's a favourite of mine.
Keep writing.
Hoping to hear more of your stories.
DecemberDrops chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Please trust me when I say that you are truly a creative writer. Your characters feel so uniquely real. What REALLY impressed me, beyond anything else, was how much I liked Jamie. It is so difficult to get someone to really LIKE the main character as a person, as a friend, to really LIKE her personality (especially through a first-person narrative), because everything is from her angle of view and it's as though the reader really IS the character - and it's strange trying to befriend oneself. I enjoyed this story as though it were a book. There is so much lousy writing on this site and THIS deserves to stand out!
Kjersti chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
This was such a sweet story. Your language is really good. I love it. :)
Blazing Icecrystals chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Aw! _ This is a very cute and well-written story. Great job.