Reviews for Ventulus
J. N. Laerasyn chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
More and more mysteriousness... you're going to make me work for any answers, aren't you? I'm ery interested to hear more description of the world these characters live in- it's structure, setting, etc. Anyway, I have concluded definitively that you are an amazing writer. So descriptive and very... real. Not sure what other adjective to give it. The only criticism I can offer is in the first line of the last paragraph: you use the term "the other" to refer to the girl. It's not that important, sort of nit-picky really, but it just sounds a bit awkward to me. It would not have sounded repetitive to just say "the girl" or something again. Anyways, so good. I have a billion question but I have a feeling it wouldn't do any good to ask them, so I'll just leave you with that. Waiting patiently for the next chapter... well, not sure about patiently...
J. N. Laerasyn chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
First of all I would just like to say w00t for female FF fans! There are so few of us these days...Anyway, this was an absolutly superb beginning- very mysterious. Your writing makes you sound inteligent and creative. I am very intrigued- beyond words. Please don't be like one of those stupid people on this sie who write one chapter and never update... if you do, I will send Cloud trife after you... hehe. Seriously, I loved it. Keep writing!