Reviews for The Reaper
00Anonymous00 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I have to admit that this piece of writing is truly worth something...But I've read all your works, and I'm certain that you could've done better.

Please don't take it as an insult because it isn't meant to be one.

As for your comment about your stuff not ending the way you planned, that's just natural. It happens to everyone.

I just thought I should let you know that you're not alone when it comes to that sort of wrting-condition/syndrome or whatever people call it.

Keep up the more-than-just-good-work.

-Thirteen Sugars
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I truly loved this poem. At first I was like...what a minute...what the hell is Spawny blabbering about now? But it came together for me in the end. The only thing that had a slight nick in the poem to me was the rhythm was off in some places. It was more noticable as I said it out loud. Other then that, beautiful message and a lovely end.

Also, thank you for your review on "Waiting". I can't believe I got reviewed by a published author. ;-) I'd buy your book if the following things were not occuring:1. Christmas2. my lousy ass 5.50 per hour job3. I don't have a debit card yet

Along with the ballad I am posting tonight, "Waiting" will be submitted to a poetry contest within the next few days.

Wish my lucky my dearest Spawny! :D

Always keep writing.

-Seras Nova

ps. To the favorites this goes! CHA CHING! :P
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Sort of scattered and rambling (that's what I love about you) then comes through with a live life to the fullest type message at the end.

Love, D.
Sapphire Spectrum chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I liked it. Highly interesting, and extremely true and relevant to real life. Well done! One point, however, is that 'unfold' and 'us' don't rhyme, whilst the rest of the poem has a rhyming pattern, this doesn't really fit. Apart from that, good job!
PsychoAtYourService chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
wow now that was some great peices of writing i like how it all flows into another story so quicky like its sort of easily forgotten or is replaced by a worse story i like the simple ending its saying that whatever you do fate will catch up with you, its extremly true if everything else you write is at this standerd i might aswell just hang up my pen even though that dotn make sense maybe if i attach some string... anyway good job carry on nice name aswell lol
beachbeagle chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I often end up with the same thing happening. I write a story/poem, and it turns into something I didn't really mean to create and sometimes didn't realize I had in me. One that I posted is my song, I Laugh 'Cause You're All The Same, in which I tried to write a song about my difference, and it turned into a message of anger and sadness at people who teased me because I was different. Sometimes, it seems, strange things happen. This poem is good though, so these "things" aren't always nessesarily bad. Keep writing.

The Beachbeagle
RobWho2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I REALLY liked this, although I sort of didn't get how it jumped from one story to another. Anyway liked a lot.