Reviews for Partners In Crime
iluvsweep chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
yay i'd wondered what happened to this story! it's really cool hehe, i love the way it's written! but ah so many question's! what really is going on in mitch and austin's business? second in command sounds quite ominous...and pixie's a lil strange, beth was her name? hehe i'll refer to her as the pixie ;P there's something a little off about her if i remember correctly? ah this damn memory of mine hehe, but i think there's something coming about mitch just lying in her bed after cos the chair was too uncomfortable? after she passed out again that is, can't remember if that was before or after she went to go see her horses and fainted there, and that guy brought her back and got mad with mitch? lol i dunno, but yay at least i will know all soon :D! hehehe, ah i love your stories! i get so excited when i see your name in the author alert thing in my inbox hehe, ah well, keep it up :D i'll be waiting for both lightning strikes twice and this one! haha
anoymous chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
im glad that you are reposting this story. im enjoying it. cant wait to read more
RabidBookworm chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
I liked this story when you first posted it, and was heartbroken when you took it down. A little character development could enhance the story, but I can see that you'll get there, since only 3 chapters have been posted again. Great story, good luck!
Allison chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
Whoo! Another update!

I liked this one too...
Allison chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Whoo! Daily updates!

I'm going to be gone till Sunday, so I won't be able to reveiw. But I love all of your work!

I've gotta go. My cat is demanding attention.
Interested chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
I think this is a good story. I can see where everything is pretty much centered around Mitch right now, but that's understandable. He's a hard one to understand. I think most of us know where Kat's coming from at the moment. Keep it up. I like it!

Interested
Sally-andersonn chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
Yeesh. It does centre around Mitch. Where is the inportance Kat? The actions of your characters are unreasonble. Has a few nice parts like the punch, and that's it... or maybe not. (This isn't a flame.)
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
It seems odd how Mitch left, sent a letter back, then the girl wasn't even pissed. COnsidering she punched him the first time she met him, that is very kind. Maybe think your characters through a little story, thoguh I hope this story doesn't revolve around how she wants Mitch but will never get him because she is to proud or what not.
Allison chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
*cough* You've posted this before. We've gotten to the part where she's in the hospital, and she meets her brother's fiance.

But I love it just as much now as I did then.
me chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
o very nice and interesting. Orginality is apparent also. Keep posting please
almostfantastic chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
you posted this before.
Jabber Jaws chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I'm not sure if you posted it or not before now, but it sounds like an interesting story
27 | « Prev Page 1 2