Reviews for Three Shattered Youths
SinxWithxAxGrin chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Awesome! Loved it! Keep writing!

musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
this is about your dad isnt it? well, heres my comfort to you: think about all that you have, and how much more you have than other people, and about how some people don't even have a dad or a mom. did you know that the divorce rate is about 60% in america? that's a lot. Even though your dad wasn't there, think about this: you have a dad who loves you and he didn't walk away from you. i like how u wrote this poem. your poetry rocks my world and also comforts me in the fact that im not the only one who has problems. i love that ur poetry doesnt rhyme, but it has this flow that makes it perfect. u have a great tone. my favorite line in this because its totally ironic is: handed off to us in a cold game of hot potato. that was pretty kool. but this whole poem is well written. u know u are a very well writer! i had to say that. and yes i said well on perpose. just like i mispelled that cuz im not really paying attention anymore. i'll cya later cuz the bells about to ring.~Mallove ya paige!
Derek S chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
hey paige, this was good but my brain is moosh right now cause i'm sick and its hard too follow anything, i'll read it again later when i feel better, or when you stop being a crazy sophomore...w/e comes first
generic soda chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
hey. its me, becca. yeah, i got an account on here and on i changed my penname to generic soda also. well, paige...i thought this was wonderful. thats all i can say...having allergies and algebra homework. hope to see you soon and see more of your great stuff!
Gatha chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
it always happens to the good people doesn't it? I'm sorry to hear you had to go or are going through this though. Wish I could do something...
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
you do mean your dad when you say "he"? nice poem, it says all you want pretty well. but i'm sorry! you know, i feel your pain.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I like this a lot. These lines are amazing: 'Our arms will be closed, crossed/defending our scarred and broken hearts/patched up the wrong way/with old fabric scraps and duct tape.' Beautifully and painfully written. Love it. Keep up the great work.

L. Cybert chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I take it you're talking about your father? I have had a similar episode with my step-father, so, if chose to, I could sympathize.