Reviews for Where The Lions Weep
Hidden Flowers chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
Update, please?
I.Eponymous chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
ZOMG! please update! It's been almost a year.. sob. I miss reading this story so much.
Gabby chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
oh wow. i love this story, especially the futuristic slang. it's so well written as well. i'll definately be keeping up with this.
lighty-creamy chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
hey i just read your story

it's really cool please update soon
total vintage chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
Creative, kind of like that one book Fehreinheit 451, if you've heard of it. I like all the different future stuff u thought up. pretty cool. Ive always wondered wat the future would be like.
amber-skies chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
woah, this is an amazing idea, how original! i'm liking it so much so far, write more quickly, i'm only two chapters in and i'm hooked already...! :P keep writing
cherry eyes chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
I like this story. especially the slang. I hope you update soon, 'cause i think it could turn out to be something really great.

cheers
violet-eyez chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
lol...it's so funny, especially when I try to igure out what the heck their saying
emotionless-stares chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
I like your story. lol Update soon..
Enaid chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
im liking the whole future setting and the crazy inventions! Bryn's so sweet! i cant wait for more. update soon!
Enaid chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
haha i think i would love to live in this time just because they have no spiders. lol
ephona chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
cool
foxesrblu919 chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
Your story is hilarious, the jerk part was just great. It's so cool how everything is described but i wonder wat luv story is it. It leans a lot towards Bryn but with Gwyn it'd be more surprising and interesting, since it'd have to develop. The great part was in the beginning about what Bryn wished for it could be anything, a soulmate for himself or Gwyn or to meet someone from the past, though the last one is unlikely.
guardian-of-the-seven-sins chapter 8 . 1/24/2007
i like this story! i like it a-lot! yay!
SBLAngel chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
great chappy! i love it! wo! hehe
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »