Reviews for Where The Lions Weep
I.Eponymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
aHH! I REALLY WANT AN UPDATE! I have been waiting forever!

I can appritiate the fact that soo much creative juice goes into this story (iE. wendelcity,wraps,trashmunchers.) you really have created a completely different world for your characters.
Lena Niccolas chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
wow. This is interesting. And good, but you've really got to start updating more frequently!
SBLAngel chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
wow. this is brill! woop! update soon! i spent ages tryin to look for this story again, so u have to update! got it? good.
Seek chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
Great story but kind of confusing, you should put the translations at the bottom of the page or something.
Daphne.Claire chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
o the fruit cake man u got me hooked, and i usually dont like sci fi. n e way wat the hell is a damn gyro it is really starting to piss me ooff. n e way awesome story please write soon i will be waiting.
betalight chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
I hafta admit, the thread thing has me confuzzled. But it sounds like the beginning of an interesting mystery. Can't wait to read more!
betalight chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Still lovin the story! Also, Aaya reminds me of a certain other Aaya I know, of Fruits Basket fame...was that on purpose, or just a complete coincidence? Either way, the futuristic stuff is cool. I know how tough it can be to be constantly trying to think up new stuff that could exist in the future for the person to notice. Go you!
betalight chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
lol - I like this story - time travel is nifty fun! And you know...1989. Last year of the great 80s. Good birthday choice, I'd say!
Rose Jameson chapter 7 . 7/24/2006
oh boy! who cut the thread?
SkateForLife chapter 7 . 7/24/2006
Hahah, this story is so insane! But it's really good so far...hmm I wonder what cut the thread? Oh well, update soon!
sarahuhoh chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
More please! I really like this so far! I've been working on a story that involves time travel too...hmm...:shrugs: Your's is better!
Gilly Bean2 chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
Interesting story so far. I am curious to see what happens next. I am also curious about where those girls that were jumping on the taxi were coming from. The image in my head of girls just jumping out of windows and cars on top of a taxi is hilarious.
Birds and Boats chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
i don't really understand what the thread is... but thanks for updating, still love your story :)
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
Whoa, the future is confusing. I was going "Huh?" pretty much the whole time. And I don't really understand the string thing. Was it connecting her to back to 2006 or something? Gack, I hate suspense _
drakunshanks chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
My birthday is November 12th. Huh, that's kind of strange.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »