Reviews for Where The Lions Weep
MiidKniight chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Cool! I can't write cauz my mom's yellin at me. But great start. Can't ait to see how it goes.
Queen of Word chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Awesome! Please update soon.
queen-lala chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
awesome! but update soon!
Blessings chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Wow! this story sounds like its gonna b really interestin!Keep writting!
untitled furniture chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Holly colored markerz!

Akward silence. (Crickets chirping)

(Shifts uneasily)...Well that was odd Update soo this story is great. Its kind of funny...falling threw your matress... I wonder if it hurts...Oh! I wonder if she had one of those beds where you press the button and it rises... or it could have ben those bed where you can lay a cup a of koolaid in the center and it won't spill! I'm talking to much agian...

How did I get on the topic of matresses hm I don't think I spelled that right.

Heh. Update soon I like the way the story is going. Pardon my oddness I swear I was born with it...

-Tweetz
fallen angel broken wings chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
this is great...keep up the great work! and please update soon!

luv and peace,

molly jeane
ShadowYellowEyes chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Too early to really critique, but I've got one thing: do you really mean elfin (as in small, sprite-like) or elven (as in relating to elves). Considering that it's in the future, I'm assuming you really meant elfin, but it threw me off for a moment. Just wondering. ~Shadow
tickle me emox3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
omg wow this is really good. I never could have come up with something like this. Please update soon.
Eulalie Jon chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I like this; please continue it. Well-written (I can tell you're someone who really cares about writing), although some of the word choice was not great. This is really interesting and cute.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9