Reviews for Colors
DarkBlysse chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
I love what you did to my favorite color!
felicia13 chapter 9 . 8/4/2006
You know .. I feel very stupid right now. I didn't realize that there were multiple chapters .. good format, but I wasn't paying attention. At all. The summary's not so deceptive now ..

Goddess, I'm really sorry. Ignore that other review, then .. grr.

Still lovely, but with more depth and *cough* color to it now. Wonderful!

all my love,felicia
felicia13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Fun little thing you have there .. although the summary is very deceptive.

As for why someone calls me foreign .. I'm not even sure. I think it was just to break the monotony of school. But, the guy who does it is really weird, so .. who knows?

all my love,felicia
empathic life chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
I love the personalities you gave each color. I definitely think pink and purple fit the most, but I don't particularly like green. But then again, I defend my favourite. Creative poem(s) here. I think the ending with white definitely worked. -E.L.
hey maria chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
This one's my favorite after 'Green.' It's just a great end - so very final, especially with "that clean,/tie-straightening, end-of-the-road/silence."
hey maria chapter 8 . 4/17/2006
"he’s like, “watch out life”"

Who thinks of orange like that? Very original, and perfectly described.
hey maria chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
Oh, green. I love green and I love your poem about it. "he never talks to me," "still time for friends,/coworkers, yoga,/and twisting love affairs," it's perfect.
hey maria chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
I've never thought of yellow as bitter, but I suppose it's not that hard to imagine with lemons and all. Even though they're sour, not bitter...never mind.

And, of course, the follow-up line "makes up for it/with maybe too much pep" was brilliant.
hey maria chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Wow. Interesting personality you've given to the color...I especially love the first line, 'red is adult,' because it's such a great start; it's blunt and direct. Perfect.
Cedric Quilfeather chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
Interesting sequence. Well handled, simple but excellently delivered.
Cedric Quilfeather chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Hmm . . . Interesting prologue . . . Colors as something to fear . . . *Reads on . . .*
Dracula Lord of the Vampires chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
Very Interesting. I like it.
Archipelago chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
I can't believe you explicated my poem. I would do the same for you except I dislike doing that. I did a 2 page explication for Maya Angelou's Still I Rise(or maybe it was Alone) and I so found it boring. So I'll just ssay thank you for the review and say that I like your poem very much. And as for your review: don't think so much. The entire meaning of the poem(or what I remember of it) is some random person walking into church and this random person just happens to be a close-minded beep so when they think of God and other's beliefs concerning him/her/it they Classify: real/fake/pagan/whatever. Which is a bad thing because only the Gods should judge(classify). You got this right though: "it could mean something that you're refering to, just stolen from a point in time..." And tree Gods? Like I had a story idea for that...Anyway, thx again for the review(you did say to email a comment on your comment) but I prefer reviews because...just because. Byes.
se7en days chapter 9 . 11/23/2005
i don't know, just brill. you made every color easy to imagine, great pesonification. i'm actually jealous of pink though i hate that color
simpleplan13 chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
very true.. i like the collection.. keep it going! and please do black!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »