Reviews for corrode
Phantasmagoria Land chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
wow you've got a great way with words, and i love the parenthesis. great job, keep writing!
ossining chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Whoa! That was crazy! I love it! Stream-of-consciouness is totally my favorite style of writing, and this did not disappoint. I'm not sure if you're on my faves list, but I'll check the box to make sure you are. Keep writing! :)
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
jesus. a rush of dizzying orgasmic vocabulary my tiny mind cannot take in all at once. for i am but a Small Bear of Little Brain, and long words Confound me
Sharakinpaix chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I love the overlapping images you have created with the parentheses. The best examples in here were the "planet(ary alignment)" and the "flaking (epi)dermis," because they illustrate how one thing's alteration will influence the greater or lesser elements it is connected to.
this young lady chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
TOTALLY like water through fingers.I love your use of of it reminds me of a spider's web being constucted...but thats just me being weird, it.
lackluster chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
1)i feel like i've missed something so important in the last few days...

2)the poem, with all its supposedly 'difficult' words, is amazing as always; and

3)i adore your use of parenthesis.
in tesseraction chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
love it. it's got such a delectable flow and rhythm to it - adore the last line.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
what can I say that hasn't already? I lovelove this. can't say much more.

* noelle
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
you always have this wonderful way with words. brilliant.
hey maria chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
I was pretty damn pissed when I saw "the only complaints i've received are from 13/14 year olds though, so that should be an answer all on its own" in your profile, but fortunately you added that not all us young teens are like that.

Like this poem /a lot./ It's so true: all this rush to 'fix' the ozone layer just isn't going to work. Adored "sew the muslin...choking this planet." Great job.
evm chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
absolutely brilliant-shiny-lovely commentary on (global warming)- at least that is what i read into it. this is the most striking poetry i've ever read on the subject.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This is beautiful, great work!
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
this is beautiful. just what needed to be said. adore the style, the flow. "sew the muslin caping" seemed kind of out of place to me, though. that's just about it. great piece.
Elise Oddity chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Very pretty, interesting wording and formatting. If anything, it seems a little too laoded down with "big words", but good job. I certainly did enjoy it.