Reviews for Girl Scout
Dalek17 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Good story so far... it's emotional...
Equal chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
O -shivers- i love it. don't stop.
the naked civil servant chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
such gorgeous imagery. i love the raw power of your writing. carefully unstudied.
DontBelieveXcore chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
m-azing.i love what you have so far.i'd love to read more.
poet tree chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
Vicious. I like it.
poet tree chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
I like it. It's different from a lot of what you've written.
lucretiabaine chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I think I shall be watching this story...because, well, it's based on a JoJ song. So keep writing.
poet tree chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
It's very good, although a little too washed in nostalgia for me; I prefer stories set in the present, happening as you read them. However, the storyline is fantastic, and as always, your writing is icily beautiful. Good job.
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Very captivating imagery, I've always been fond of Sadism and Masochism based stories, never seem to find many around here, especially involving female relationships. Personally I like to hear from the masochist's side of the relationship. For me it's a much deeper read to know why one chooses to relinquish personal freedoms for their glorification of pain as I like to say. Anyway great work so far.
cmetalangel249 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
*mouth hangs open* Violence mixed with a bit of sociopathic nostalgia...I love it!
Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This was excellent. I loved your choice of words, the imagery, and the fact you KNOW what you're talking about. Normally I stick to the male/male but if this continues on being successful, I'll be sure to be back. Great start!

HarlequinPlease fix me...