Reviews for Slave and Master, Part 1:Consequences
Widom chapter 11 . 5/25/2006
AH-HA...wait. Where'd chapter eleven go? *confused* Ah, well.

Yay for the twins, yay for the twins! Calen is my favorite, love him to death, and I can't wait until the chaos begins. Or maybe it already has?
CaFFy chapter 30 . 3/26/2006
This is my favorite chapter of the first part. I'm a giant angst person. I was like tearing. Great writing
Widom chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
*blink blink* I'm such a bad reviewer. I haven't had time to review, and now I completely forgot what's going on. I'll be back.*runs off to re-read*
Widom chapter 9 . 12/20/2005
My favorite sentence in this entire chapter: 'listening for intruders to intrude on their temporary territory.' I don't know why, but that sentence just struck me as so funny that I couldn't stop laughing for much longer than seemed reasonable.

Oh yeah, and in the event I didn't make this clear, I love Fayn. :) And Calen. And his twin sister Caylyn (whose name is strangely similar.)
Widom chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
Poor Darian. I'm glad he killed Branfin before he could do anything else, but it is always sad when someone loses their reason for life. *stabs Branfin* It is such a bad thing.
Widom chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
Good for Fayn, let me tell you. I love him eternally for saving the twins, and for being both of their parents (in a sense.)
Widom chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
*smacks forehead* Here I am mourning this dead character, and I don't even know his name. It's Galen, not Garin. I can be so inattentive sometimes...

But on a brighter note, I love being right. :)
Widom chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
Oh yippie. The insane king makes an appearance, or is mentioned at least. The plot is finally rolling...but poor Garin! *mourns in an overly-dramatic way* My mind is split between focusing on that and the actual current plot. They inter-twine, I'm thinking.
Widom chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
Ack! Out of nowhere comes this entire cast of characters, and I liked Garin instantly...that ball of light is a wicked little thing, my friend. I am sure that it was created all in the name of plot devices, however, and I'm glad that you at least didn't give me time to decide Garin was my favorite character before he died.
Walter Dash chapter 53 . 12/19/2005
Redemption sounds fine, though in all honesty you could call it Kiss-My-Grits and I would be happy as long as you updated. I somehow get the feeling that you enjoy making your fans lust for more of your story. Or perhaps I am slipping into delusions? I wonder though, if this second part is called Redemption then what was the first part called?
Smile101 chapter 53 . 12/16/2005
Yes, Redemption sounds fine. _ Post. Post. Post.
Smile101 chapter 52 . 12/16/2005
Oh, wow. That threw me off. Post the next one. _
Walter Dash chapter 52 . 12/16/2005
Post, damn you! Update! Don't you dare stop or I swear I'll die just so I can haunt you into an early grave... *stops foaming at the mouth* ...That is to say, please continue.
Smile101 chapter 51 . 12/14/2005
You better continue. That was pure evil. XD.
SKMercury chapter 48 . 12/12/2005
This story is very excellent. The dramatic romance and on going action had me at the edge of my seat. I can't wait until the next chapter is done. I look forward to see what else will happen. Again this is an awesome story and you've done a great job with it so far.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »