Reviews for Slave and Master, Part 1:Consequences
Casey chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I haven't really submitted a review yet, though I've been keeping up for a few weeks, but I had a suggestion for your history class ;

Why not do something in the 1920's, in Chicago . . . with all the big gangsters like Al Capone?
smile101 chapter 46 . 12/7/2005
What do you mean about the story you need to write for your class?
Walter Dash chapter 45 . 12/6/2005
I was wondering if your going to possibly continue this past the point of when Calen and Dominus get together and maybe resolve the issues of Calen's home country? I mean the assassins will still come as long as the king is alive. Plus I just want you to keep writing.
Di-chan chapter 44 . 12/4/2005
I suppose it is obvious - Calen has a "soul mate" of a sort, who is our lovely Lord, and unless he's with his soul mate he'll die a horrible death... I'm just interested in where the curse came about, why it was placed on his family, is all. *sparkle* Thank you for answering my questions. Two thousand miles! That king is crazy. ::Smacks him::

::waits fervently for next chapter::
Smile101 chapter 44 . 12/3/2005
Aw...don't let him die. Loved the chapter. _ Oh, how long do you think this story will be when it's done?
Smile101 chapter 43 . 12/3/2005
This is an awesome story. Please don't discontinue the updates on it. Thanks. _
Di-chan chapter 43 . 12/3/2005
*pout* I suppose that's fair... hmm.

I really like the building of the characters before they ever actually meet. I like the dreams that Calen has of this mysterious lover who protects him against everything... and of course we can suspect as to who that lover is... but I wonder if Darian has ever had the same type of dreams, or if his subconscious has avoided such ideas since his beloved died.

I'd like to know more about this curse that Calen has, as well as more about why the King is so... well, crazy, and how where Darian lives is related to the King's domain. You know? The last might give the reader a better idea of just how far Calen has run... and of course the first two would be greatly helpful, even if the second might not be so grand. Oh, well.

Very well written, a definite plus, and your characterization is very interesting. Calen portrays himself as a very depressed, emotionless individual (an irony if I saw one) and yet when you switch to say, the Steward's point of view, you show that the people around Calen really care about him, despite Calen's apparent beliefs otherwise. Someone needs to clue that boy in that he's not alone anymore. ::prods Darian::
Walter Dash chapter 43 . 12/3/2005
Very well, if its a review you demand, its a review you will have. I love this story too much for you not to update. I'm not sure what kind of review you want though. Do you want me to just cheer you on to encourage and flatter you, or do you want constructive critisism? I can do both. Anyway, I promise you either (or even both; you have the power to demand it) in my next review. I'll review each chapter seperately if you want. That may cause for a few shorter reviews, but you'll certainly rack up the numbers. So, give me a reply soon update soon, please.
Walter Dash chapter 41 . 12/1/2005
You plan to finish this even though NaNoWriMo is over, right? I just really like the story (it's on my favorites list) and I want to read it to its conclusion. Update soon please.
Widom chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
One of these days, you'll get sick of hearing my random thoughts on each chapter of your story, I just know it. But until then...

Fayn! What a cool name, and Gaiver is even better. Calen is just getting to be a more and more interesting character than before...and I have thirty-something chapters to get through before I have to worry about you updating. My life is complete.
Widom chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
I can hear the Jaws music running through my head. A trap? Why yes. This is a Silver Daratraz story, after all. :)
Widom chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
You write some winners, let me tell you... :)

I like Calen already, and I love the relationship he has with his sister. 'The man?' I have a character named the man also, but I'm guessing you'll give him a solid name later on.
Esquirella chapter 33 . 11/22/2005
You certainly did update! Great story so far! I love Calen. I'd love to see more updates!
midoriturtle chapter 24 . 11/19/2005
Lotsa chapters! I'm continuuing to like this fic, though it'll be a lot better once you've editted it and clarified a few things- but as someone who has done NaNoWriMo in the past, I know well that editting is a process that *must* not be done until the story is finished. Anyway, I was wondering if you have a map of your world that you could share with us? One of the things that really irks me about is that no one ever has maps at the beginning of fantasy stories like in actual books. I like maps...
midoriturtle chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
This looks to be an interesting story so far. There are quite a few spelling mistakes, and a few grammer mistakes as well, but nothing that a little editting can't fix. Most of the spelling mistakes are actually just that you used the wrong word- like 'hear' when it was supposed to be 'here'. The grammer mistakes are mostly unclear sentances. Anyway, even if you don't fix any of that I'm still looking forward to reading more of this story.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »