Reviews for The fucked up child of society
AllyCred chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
if you read it really fast it is really amazing and the flow is great...i love it, i can relate to everything, well done for expressing so much.

lots of loveAC
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
It's like you read my mind. You said everything about society that I wanted to say, but couldn't find the words for. Wonderful job. "Flawless on the outside, sinking underneath/ No soul, an empty heart, hollow eyes" My favorite lines right there. I agree, it flows, but in its own way. Perfect.

Leeona Trance
Ode to Maddness chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This is so true, Society has gone down the shitter and our gereration is takeing the brunt of the sewage.

Yet another fantastic poem. keep it up!

-Stay Insane-Ode to Maddness-
K's Moonshadow chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Great poem. The point and emotions that occur down the road that we "fucked up children of society" follow come through very clearly. Nicely down, please write more.

Much Love,

*K's Moonshadow*
Mr. Raven chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
powerful stuff.

and i agree
Kressida chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I like this. It's so full of anger and emotion. Great work! Favs this time. )
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
That was really cool and very true. I like it how you've observed society.
The Haruspex chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Yes I am a fucked up child of soceity. Yayness. Well not really happy but you get what you get. I loved this poem it was really realistic
An Eccentric Caffeine Addict chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
That was awesome! In such a simple way you stated the bitter truth. We truly are in a world where everything is crap. Loved it and I wait for more.
Ajna chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Sad but true... I love the way this all flows together really well. Awesomely done.