Reviews for Julian
moeoep chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Hey, just wanted to leave you a short notice. I really liked your story and how mature Julian is handling everything. If you are ever in the mood to continue writing it, I would definitely look forward to it. But no pressure. You are the author and should enjoy writing it :)
morningstorm70 chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
OK hiatus over I see last update was in 2011
I absolutely love the story and I gotta know which of the two he ends up with
It looks like something is developing between Julian and kenta but I kinda like kadaka
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
-gasp- I knew something like that was going to happen! It was going too nice for something not to happen.
kiki19857 chapter 24 . 10/9/2012
are you going to update soon?
firefox vixen chapter 24 . 8/17/2012
Awesome
key chapter 24 . 1/9/2012
kedaka had been missing from several chaps. and i love julian, he’s such a dork sometimes, would you update this, like… ever? it’s so good that it’d be such a waste if you abandon this…
anythingiwanttowatch chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
I thought it was only a year and a half? Still fantastic story!
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 24 . 6/19/2011
Ahhh! I'm so happy I checked on this :) still one of my favorites! cannot wait to see if you update..in a year or so ; take your time. it's just as great as it was when I started reading it years ago!
I.F chapter 24 . 6/17/2011
Woah! There's an update! Thank you for updating and not abandoning the story! I really enjoyed the chapter. Sorry for being so late in reviewing.
Carissa chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
I love you for this update! But I really wish for more soon. I've been following this for some time (I'd login but it's to troublesome on my phone) and I was in shock for a while after getting the update. I had begun to suspect the story was not going to continue. Thank you for easing my thoughts. Please continue with your wonderful fiction and update soon.
moon01234 chapter 23 . 4/13/2011
I love this story. The plot, the flow, the characters and even the writing!

I am sensing a love triangle here, who will Julian go with in the end? Update really soon so I can read more of it.

I especially hate you for the cliff-hanger in this chapter. Why, ô why have you stopped there? I wanna read more.

After this rambling, just know that I love your story. Until the next chapter.
mousegirl05 chapter 23 . 3/7/2011
Hello there!

First let me say that leaving a story here for so very long is simply cruel. *laughs* Especially a story as good as this one. I like the flow in your writing and your characters. I'm very curious about the future directions. It certainly seems to me that Kenta is in love, and if he keeps acting as awesome as he has thus far, I'm afraid Julian will get to love him, too; which would be rather sad for Kedaka. Why is this sad, you ask? Because Kedaka is just all kinds of amazing. I loved him immediately. You did a very good job setting up a character that, with such limited dialogue and interaction managed to be such a STRONG part of the story. The strong, silent type is often very difficult to pull off, but I feel that you have. Oh dear, I'm rambling already, aren't I? Regardless, this hinting love-triangle is very engaging-regardless of whether I'm reading too much into it or not.

Also wonderfully engrossing is this danger aspect. I like that you bring up that the assassination attempt was on Ayame-who is relatively unimportant. It leaves the reader with questions of 'why?' and 'what's really going on?' and 'who is the REAL target in that case?' All very good things to have your reader wanting to know the answers to, because then they want to come back. XD

I of course understand Julian's response to finding out about Kedaka knowing who he was. His passion was lovely to see, though I am a little sad he didn't see that Kedaka was trying everything he could to apologize and make him realize that by not telling him he WAS giving him that freedom he wanted (at least that was what I was reading into the situation. *laughs* Won't it be funny if I'm so very off the mark? That could be wonderfully explosive as well. XD)

Two quick notes: a couple of times I noticed that you have used the word (or variations of) 'loose' when you want to use 'lose'. Such as 'loosing something'. When you 'loose something' it is a release-as in 'letting loose the dogs of war'; not a loss-as in 'I'm losing my sanity’. If that makes any sense. Just something that you could do a quick word-search for and make sure you've used correctly. The other thing that I noticed a little bit of was mixing action/dialogue of multiple characters within one paragraph. It didn't happen overly much, but it makes for much clearer reading when every paragraph is given to one character and one character alone when interactions are going on.

Overall, the story is engaging and I enjoyed what I had the opportunity to read very much. I do hope that more gets posted soon. You see, I often will not read works in progress because I am so disappointed when I get to the end and am left suspended in a state of uncertainty-and worse, the gem has been abandoned by its creator. In short: I like the elements of the story so far, and truly hope that I get to read more of it. Cheers!
Seiri-sama chapter 23 . 1/11/2011
Please continue this story. I really want to know if Julian's parents are still going to make him attend the gala. I have a feeling they will no matter what. Even if Julian has a concussion and re-broke his arm. His parents and older siblings are cruel. I still can't believe they threatened to kill him if he didn't whore himself out to Kedaka. And he's right that's what it is he's being given out in exchange for the monetary gain of his parents. I feel sorry for the guy.

Update soon please!
brightsun89 chapter 23 . 12/18/2010
love it! hope you update soon!
runaway sheet chapter 23 . 3/25/2010
I reallywant to know where this story is headed.

I especiallt like hhow you finally spiced things up with that assassination attempt. I love the action parts of your story. I really missed it. C'mon, I request more action scenes. Can we have more ladies trying to do harm please Make them dress up n the colors of the RAINBOW! Like the men in black, only it'll be the ladies in ...color?

K, well, keep up with the story. I didn't give it much credit the first time I read it coz it seemed waay too slow paced. THen the thing with that neighbour's boyfirend trying to beat him up with a bat came in and I was like ; WOw, I liked that action-ey bit. Keep reading! For that though, you'dd have to keep writing!
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »