Reviews for When You Wish Upon An Angel
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
This is really good, i like so far. though you do have a fascination about someone called Destiny waking up next to a naked angel. . . . its funny anyway. I'm looking forward to reading more, oh a pink elephant! *runs off after pink elephant*
Destiny chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Oh how I miss this story...
astromantic spin chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
denny. like dennys. the place where i had breakfast at before. m...m... good. very short, if you dont mind me saying. but, it was funny
MoriMorte chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
i like your story can't wait till the next one

the only thing i don't like is the name eddie(every eddie i know is a b*stard)but that a personal opinion so don't mind that

plz come out with the next chpt soon

i wish u luck on your writing
astromantic spin chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
more. more. more. i NEED , i got fictionpress to work again.
Failing Mentality chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
It's a good story and I can't wait for the next chapter than!Though at first I kinda liked it, but I curiosity REALLY peaked so that is how I read the second chapter and now I simply can't wait!Ja ne than!Hell's Sorrow
Aikoh chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
This is a wonderful idea! I can't wait to read the rest of it. Bless you for actually using a non-Japanese name for your main character. That is a VERY nice change. Your pacing is well done and and I really like the way you write. It's as if it is from Destiny's POV even though it's not written in first person. I like her character as well - she's not the stereotypical, bubbly, "loved-by-all", selfless shojo character.

Only found one mistake and it's probably a typo:

Andwaited.