Reviews for Royal Hatred
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2017
This is fake her best friend did not say that and she is not betrothed to anyone
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2017
Please write more
pandachick97 chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Omggggggg i loooooooove itt
BangBangYourDead chapter 9 . 12/3/2005
Ok thats awesome! When is she going to start suspecting she has "blue blood?"
miss-blackhair chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
well, im pretty flattered. LOL.

i feel like murdering Raphael right now. but i think i'll melt halfway coz i have a thing about dark haired guys. hahah. thomas kinda worked up here, huh?

go girl! keep up the good job. ) update soon!
miss-blackhair chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
sorry i wasnt able to read and review earlier. i was SO busy. oh well.

good job. van sounds mean. more of him! LOL. i mean, he sounds really interesting. ) update soon!
MiidKniight chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
I haven't written in awhile. My computer has been down. But I'm happy I found one. Your story is getting better and better and better. *you get three betters* When is she going to find out? When? When? I can't wait for the next chap! I didn't see anything wrong but i think your story is improving with practice! Waiting patiently
Discombobulated chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
This is a great story! Please keep writing if you don't you'll break my heart into a thousand pieces! KEEP WRITING and remember SUGAR IS GOOD FOR YOU IT MAKES YOU GROW!
mistymysteryeyes chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
like...like..like..i shoudl really stop saying like..i love your story
BangBangYourDead chapter 8 . 11/26/2005
Good Gravy! I meant you CANT stop now!

It is good and nice update.

BangBangYourDead
FadedBreakdown chapter 8 . 11/26/2005
...I'm confused

Okay I'm guessing that he's implying that Raphael is trouble...they seemed like just friends to me tho...huh...maybe I'm getting the vibe wrong...

oh well

oh...and i love your story...LOL

- Theresa
BangBangYourDead chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
No You Can Stop Now! Its too good.

Thanks about my pen name.. I like it too.. Lol
underage me chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
cool, some espaƱol, im mexican and im quite fluent in both spanish and english, its pretty cool, i usually just translate for my parents when they dont know something... well must go read... ciao.
underage me chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
wow... im in a doozie, looks like im in the middle of something, well its intrigued me so ill read, hooray, go to go read, go to go read, go to go read... ciao.
sofiya05 chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
hey,

oh my goodness! dis is bludy brilliant! i luv dt u've made thoms more involved in this mix...update soon.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »