Reviews for After the Horizon
nofaceme chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
m the second stanza has to be my favorite. The first line really worked for me. I liked this. So keep it up.
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
This is amazing. The words are great. I wish I could be so good with my words. Really, really great poem.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This brings about a peaceful calm. No rushing, just words spread down the page in a somewhat soothing way. I love the line, "you've never traveled past the sky", this line reminds me of one of my favorite e.e. cummings works. Excellent job creating pace. Good work.
Astartes Rapture chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
*sighs*After quite a strenuous day, this piece has showered me in rhymes and images.**Astarte
Panthera ursus chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I have read alot of poetry. But this gives me a dream that is so full of hope, so full of promise, this is my favorite poem. You wrote my favorite poem. Thank you!
Relayer chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Thankyou for the recent reviews. I read this while tipsy... there was a certain connection with my immediate surroundigs, it made me just drift away, which little else fails to do. A very certain sense of freedom with this.
Wingless Cherub chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I love the title-that's what caught my eye. As for the poem itself, the words really flow. And its length is perfect; not too long or short. I can see this becoming a song almost-a melody is already playing in my head. This is really good, and I can't find anything to critisize about it.
BellonaFlayreRiver chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
"slip from the grasp of hate and love" sounds as though you wish this person to halt their feelings. i still like the flow and format, though. lovely.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Good poem. Don't really know what to say except good poem.
Ninja Commander chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
All my favorite poetry rhymes, and this is no exception!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I like this.. well done
in theory chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Ooh pretty, the innocence of landscape is used so effectively. I haven't read anything of yours for ages, was worth the wait :)
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
u must think. a lot. coz u write so much poetry. deep poetry. :D very, very nice. im still working mi way down that endless list uve posted...
youzi chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
somewhat uplifting :D and good attempt at rhyming here. I liked the line "You've never traveled past the sky" because i can somehow relate to it..in a remote way. do keep writing :D
I still love music chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
That's lovely, and so full of hope. I keep meaning to read through all your poems but I'm not getting much time to read/write anything lately.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »