Reviews for Shadow Deep
EndlessFlame chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Ah! I really enjoyed this story, and yet it seems to be abandoned. You've created quite the universe as well as quite the characters. Any hope of continuing?
underneath the shadow chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
please please update this story it is very god
candid chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Oh my god, you must update. Your story is really interesting. I've trolled the fantasy section for a while, and this has a really unique cast of characters. :)

xCandid
reasonablyinsane chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
Hello Mah Cheerio!

I love this story! Im very interested to see what happens is such a complicated person. I think it would be interesting to see Lux be with her. It seems Dellarix has been through enough pain in her life, she should have some happiness. I love Raven's character. Ohh! Love triangle! muwah! lol

I just really adore this story in general.

I hope you update soon! I see that you haven't inawhile.

Till Next Time!

Liz
sorceress chapter 7 . 9/11/2008
hi there!it's been a while since you updated this story of yours... I've been craving for the progress between Lux and Raven and also other characters! sobs... have pity on my patience... hope to see updates on this! thanks!

PS: I'm a fan of yours :P
xInkMusique chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
more! that was really suprising when u said dellatrix was gay... update soon
sorceress chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
Raven's so caring and understanding sexual demon :P haha I'm surprised dellatrix actually kissed lux! omg... Kaeriel's tenderness towards sorae wasn't quite expected! lolx. Keep up the good work!
sorceress chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
wow,that's a hot chapter btw lux n raven. really lusty raven! lol, what a pity sedark jumped in :P
sorceress chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
sparks btw the elf prince and sorae! lolx, nice!
sorceress chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
lovely! hehe, you're good in generating ideas :P
sorceress chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
i love the scene where raven n lux tougue fight starts! haha, good work!
sorceress chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
i love this! fabolous plot!
predict.this chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
*squeal* Kaeriel is so cool! HE'S SO COOL! *dies overexcitement due to his coolness* Oh yeah, awesome chapter! :D
predict.this chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
For Chapter Three, the part about Dellatrix and Raven, I noticed that you mis-typed "prize" as "price"? Just a note, not really that important, but... (:
k-ky chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
Enjoy reading the story so much. it is so full of fantasy.

keep up the good work and update faster plz.

Peace,