Reviews for Questions Not Answered
Archipelago chapter 8 . 8/30/2006
I don't like this one...not to say it's bad I just don't like it as much as some of your others.
Archipelago chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
This one I get...I think.
Moondog Dozier chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
"his fingers tap the tones on the-grinding wheel", is marvelous. I would like to see the form that you intended this to be in, as formatting adds alot to a presentation, and I know FP limits that, but this stands alone well here, it speaks and scratches at the individual in the greater whole. Throughout this entire collection the voice of the works stands out and captures the readers attention, empathy, relatability, and it speaks many truths that are profound. I quite enjoyed this. Very poignant, as it gently coaxes the reader to examine more closely specific situations, emotions, and social relevances. Great write.
Moondog Dozier chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
This is truly relatable. The voice carries a social, and personal tone that the reader can identify with. Good work.
Moondog Dozier chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
"Four by three and still calculating", is wonderful phrasework. Well done.
Moondog Dozier chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
Not sure that I grasp this fully, but it is thought provoking.
Moondog Dozier chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Very visual scene created, and the informed voice gives credence to the final question. Good work.
Moondog Dozier chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
The tone in this brings the reader in. So much philosophical and sheer wonderment. The wanting to know, wanting to see, wanting to feel comes across concretely. Very well written.
Moondog Dozier chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
So much sound and rush to this. Reminds me of Pablo Neruda somehow, very overflowing visual lines that contribute to the sound. Excellent work.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Marvelous voice and form. I like how it slopes down the page, and the format definately enhances the visual, and adds a vessal for the imagery of the words. "a child, still as the lonesome-...queen bee,", is a particularly capturing image and connection. Well done.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
The diction is excellent, just take out the "whatever" at the beginning - the first three lines are lovely on their own.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Enjoyed the "replicating tones"
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
Fervent tone.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Splendid and succinct.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Indeed the cause of purpose.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »