Reviews for Midnight’s Noose
Sage Valkisco chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Wow, it's a cool suicide. Just sorta matter of fact. Like here are the facts, these are the motions, this is reality. Kudos...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
sad and beautiful
Ang-Dev chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
awesome poem! i LOVE the rhyme sceme in this and the last bit is incredible. rhythm is perfect and the imagery is beautiful. suitable title too. great job, ~mez~
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
macabre beautiful.

~* noelle
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
it gives this eery atmosphere and faint ideas of suicide~ in the first line, second stanza, was the word 'see' actually meant to 'see' or 'sea'? anyhows~ good work

keep writing!
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
*claps* *dances* I love it! It's really good, I think maybe you've grown as a writer a bit...very descriptive. Keep it up!-pammy-
TiEka Koniku chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
umm.. wow. definately not your normal work, but i really like this. very kinda morbid, but still. very cool! *TI*
shinco chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Wow... that was really sad. They just gave up hope and hanged themselves... that's a gruesome way to die, too... I HOPE YOU NEVER WANNA DO THAT! Sorry, emotions getting nervous... *twitch**twitch* *yelling growl*WAH! ... I need to get a life... seriously... that was really good, Shazaam, lol (sudden change of subject, hehe) GO SHAZAAM!
Ajna chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Interesting; I certainly enjoyed reading this. Well done.