Reviews for Lathrop
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
May I ask: what's 'Lathrop'?
SweetWithUncertainty chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
*sigh* purely and utterly awesome. another one i must read again when i actually have had some decent rest
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
This is so much more than I could have imagined-absolutely brilliant! And the structure is amazing. Bravo!
Sparks Of Steel chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Awesome Job!
Veecee chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Wow you are a really good poet keep goin im really into yuor poetry, Kep it up.

Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Fantastic! you have created a magnificent piece here that is going into my favourites immediately!

I'll say no more other than to anyone reading this review. Read this poem!

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
awesome
toxiccherrycola chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I love your poem, your style is just wonderful. Thank you for the reviews.

-Toxic
in theory chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Pregnant with a sense of finality, very calming. I loved it, especially the final rhyme. Great job :)
technical.knockout chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
...completely and 're an official fav.
Maxwell Brine chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Really great and original poem.

Keep Writing!
Gabriel Lyman chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
wow... i can't really express the words in which i enjoy this poem with, its that good! you're an amazing writer, and your use of symbolism, metaphor and wordage, just shows your experience and skill! Keep it up!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
so much I love about this poem, the surreal feel to DaVinci's Mary holding Jesus and the visual stretching of limb...beautiful in even I want to say a cubist sort of way...nice
PocoSnow15 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Wow! Beautiful! Very well done!
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
It's very easy to lie yourself away from people you love. Just start lying to them, or make them think you're lying to them. My love was terrified that I was lying to her all the time when I was the most honest man I could be, all because she doesn't trust Instant Messaging services, my preferred mode of conversation over the phone. She thought it was easier to lie, I thought it was easier to tell the truth.