Reviews for My Take on Stereotypes
inspiredisia chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
ja ja ja. Well, as educational as this was, i can only blame myself for being misled by the title, right? Also, since i used to be kinda like a goth in high school, i would have done anything to creep you out. But, alas, i am out of that phase. You'd be surprised how many goths and emos write a lot.

inspiredisia
paper dolls chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I embrace stereotypes; after all, I have no idea what I'd do without my radio.
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
woah. this is hilarious. i remember reading this b4, but i don't think i reviewed it. so here you are. l0lz. if it even matters to you. hahaz. while i was reading the first part, i was like, wth...pointless drabble...and then i stopped skimming (so sue me, im lazy P) and really read it, and i found it really amusing. esp wen u labeled the stereo "types". and i thought that wud be it, buut then i read the last line, and i was in stitches. quite loudly. hm...i really don't think mi mum believes im actually doing my hwk anymore...
Jauvas chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
you forgot people who who should burn that would be you you self premoting jerk
Derek Sampson chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Your wealth of ignorance astounds you.
No Trust chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Congrats. This is really and truly funny.
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Very diferent. and Unexpected too! This is funny. I like it. It's so wierd I cant even criticies it.
SilentBlueRose chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Yep, that pretty much sums it up.
Kaiwaf chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
CLEARLY the whiny essays on stereo-types are better.

Oh, and by the way:

Typewriter King chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I recall the home stereo types were put to excellent use in the Howard Stern movie. I embrace all sorts of stereo types!
Formerly chapter 1 . 11/7/2005