Reviews for A Marriage of Inconvenience
ushaia chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
I just love historical fictions and i've read the 16 chapters of your story in a row. I thought it was so great, witty and imaginative; i was completely captivated! I hope you do update soon, as selfish as it is, i want to know what happens next!
Mori Verne chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
Seriously! Impeccable work you've got here!
somewherepastnowhere chapter 16 . 5/25/2010
Oh my GOSH, I have recently had the pleasure of reading the remaining chapters or this story, and I must say it is absolutely brilliant. Your writing style is exquisite and your gifted story line seems effortless. I am aware that you update very infrequently, and I have reviewed in an attempt to hasten your progress. I really hope my words are not futile because this story gravely deserves to be completed. Update soon, thanks! :) :)
Eve chapter 16 . 4/27/2010
Augh, keep going! I like your story.

I'm so glad,though, that you didn't make Harthorn wake up with amnesia because that is so overused and this way you make your story less predictable...that's good! : D

I so want to see their reunion...hope you update soon!

Eve
October 29 chapter 16 . 1/26/2010
well at least he remembers.. and this can be sorted out much more simply than amnesia.. i hope!
October 29 chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
Georgiana is very pretty, but I agree, Ana is much less of a mouthful! :]
October 29 chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
amused. yet, also vaguely upset. i don't want jordan to forget who george is when he wakes up! and i get the feeling that might be a consequence of the shooting incident. however, i dearly hope not.

well written (reticule :] i love how you utilize colloquiallisms instead of being drawl and saying bag. it sets the time frame better and its very endearing).
Masquerade hide your face chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
Yeah! you up dated. Keep up the work and update soon again. I reall love this story.
unmagicalhornlessunicorn chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
I love this story with a passion! You are an amazing writier. It is a complete joy to read your masterpiece. Please upadate soon or I will surely go mad
Rosey-Blue chapter 15 . 1/5/2010
oh god, when is she gonna find out what happened to him?

this is killin me.

good chapter

update SOON! :)
Masquerade hide your face chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
UPDATE SOON!
BookLover299 chapter 14 . 12/4/2009
I am absolutely in love with this story!And I don't think you have to worry about typos- I haven't seen any. I can't wait for the next update!
Chalger chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
just found this and i love it, can't wait fro more!
SpanishHazel14 chapter 14 . 10/5/2009
omg omg omg im begging u plz plz plz plz plz plz keep writin im dyin 2 know wat happens next
Rosey-Blue chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
dont tell me he'll have amnesia! no, dont tell me i wont hear it.

*plugs fingers in her ears n sings loudly* lol

Emily seems nice. i think his mother's gonna be a challenge though.

I'm eager to see what happens next.

please update soon.