Reviews for A Marriage of Inconvenience
PeterMoore chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
jordan's sister, emily, seems very nice and poor jordan is in a coma. this chapter was lovely and i cannot wait for the next update.
CarolinaGirl chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
Im enjoying this story. I'm less mad at Jordan now that I know the reason he has been missing.
Shut Up and Smile chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
YAY im liking this Emily person she sounds so sweet :)

Georgiana is a funny one - where oh where is Jordan?

I hope you update son XD

xx
random2one chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
this is getting more and more interesting! It's really good! This last chapter wasn't unclear. It was pretty straight forward and creative! Please update soon if you can!
ShootMeStaRs chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
Awesome story, and i love the characters

Keep up the good work!
akaCHEEKS chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
i really like the story so far. but you have a tendency to write big paragraphs. maybe you should try clicking the enter button more often? like space them out? especially in your first few chapters! woah! there was huge chunks to read in there. it was sort of intimidating at first.
IheartStewart20 chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
This keeps getting better and better. And now I have to watch "The Importance of Being Earnest", having never seen it.

I love Georgiana's attitude. Little Miss Independent.

Can't wait for more!
J.E.Wyatt chapter 13 . 6/9/2009
Wow, it's been a while since I read your work. I forgot you were still alive during the time in which you somehow disappeared after taking so long to update. I hope to see you update this story more often! Please, do consider my poor nerves, and try to update more often.

Regards,

J.
akaCHEEKS chapter 13 . 6/7/2009
ughh, her husband is a jerk man. how long has she been entertaining herself now? jesus. what is he doing that is taking him so long?
KittyKatLover chapter 12 . 4/28/2009
I love it so far!
Rosetiger13 chapter 12 . 4/28/2009
Omg! This is so good! I really hope you update soon, its amazing!

happy writing
l chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
in a sadistic way i am laughing at them.

well done. more, sooner please
Ck90 chapter 12 . 4/16/2009
Oh dear how is she going to react to that? She seems like a volatile volcano... I can't wait to learn more about Jordan, he seems to be a very indifferent yet very caring sort of gentleman. O my will she actually go riding after him in Danbury? They seem so adorable together! I can't wait to read more and find out about the lovebirds! I hope that you have happy writings, and that you will be able to update soon! toodles!
akaCHEEKS chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
post up the next chapter already! we're all waiting with baited breath.
IheartStewart20 chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Yay! An update! And what a marvelous one it was!

Looking forward to more!