Reviews for Letters from a toothpick fiend
pinkfairydust chapter 36 . 9/15/2006
i think those chapters are FINE! maybe not as sophia-ish as normal but thats understandable coz shes pretty much having a mnetal breakdown! :P its FINE! me and my friend - funsize should i say - LOVE YOUR STORY!
frizzy chapter 36 . 9/11/2006
This is an amazing fic - I love her craziness, it's hilarious! And the comlications with Daniel had me hooked. Aww her and Lucas are lovely together. Update again soon!
Rhea Valente chapter 36 . 9/11/2006
I'm crying.

Update. Or I will kill you.
Rhea Valente chapter 34 . 9/11/2006

NO NO NO NO NO! FUCK NO! DANIEL LOOKS SO AWESOME IM GETTING GIGGLY! BUT NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NON ON IOFWEBTUIOGZERUIOSFTHEIOSHFO EVHGVSDBO LGFOSHBGSDFHO GIPZSDG VNJ ...
Rhea Valente chapter 33 . 9/11/2006
! ! ! ! !

nuu

SAD CHAPPIE! Poor Soph! My god, I've missed this! I LOVED the songs-time-machine-episode with the mind at the very beginning! HAHAHAHAHA!
Rhea Valente chapter 32 . 9/11/2006
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AWESOME!

"Mind: About Daniel’s arms…Me: Yes?Mind: They’re not exceptionally long, are they?Me: : Although they are undeniably beautiful…Me: What’s your point?Mind: Why did you describe them as long?Me: Because if they were short, he wouldn’t have caught the : (Ponders this philosophically) You could say that if he had not been created exactly how he was, you would shortly be massacred?Me: I : Then there is a reason for everything … (Blows a smoke ring) "

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA!

Coolios!

Bucket of Malibu!

HAHAHAHAHAA
Rhea Valente chapter 31 . 9/11/2006
hahahhahaa!

my god i needed this! all my anger about you and quee's tale went away! haha! i LOVE eric! :D Since when did he have red hair and an eye-brow piercing...?

reading on! :D
Loral chapter 36 . 9/10/2006
I love the quirkiness of this story! Every girl wants somebody like Luke. Or at least I do. Somebody who is funny and intoxicating. Wonderful story and definately on my favorites list. Please return the favor and review my stories! I can't wait for the next installment of the Sophia cronicles!
Machete-soul-dance chapter 36 . 9/9/2006
YES! YES! YES!Sorry about I'm extremely happy.
wildandclear chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
um, wow? I just read the first chapter, and I'm going to keep going. But what's up with Yoda?
CiaoBellaxx chapter 36 . 9/7/2006
yay! u made me cry in chapter 35, but i do believe that this chapter pretty much makes up for it so you're forgiven lol update soon please!
ilovetheopera chapter 36 . 9/5/2006
You're right, Soph isn't as crazy as usual. Or weird. S'okay, though, I like this chapter. Yay she got back with Luke! Woho.
Susurrent Threnody chapter 36 . 8/30/2006
Have the Russian man dump sophie's mind in chapter 35, to underline just how broken up she is about it all. That would add some angst, because this is a bit too detached for the story.

The rough bones are already there, just flesh them out when you go over it later.
authordream4life chapter 36 . 8/30/2006
fabulous, as usual!

Too bad about the un-sophia-ish-ness...thing. I hope it passes soon!

-Sa x33
Dina chapter 36 . 8/29/2006
I honestly don't see what you disslike about those two chapters. I loved them! I nearly cried when they were at Rachels grave. I felt so bad for poor Lucas. Your right, they weren't very Sophia-esque but she wouldn't realy be herself in that situation, would she? Who would? Actualy if you think about it, it worked out perfectly for you. While your not in a very Sophia-like mood, neither is she at the time. As you begin to regain you Sophianess so will she. See, everything will be fine. I seem very optimistic don't I? I should tell you thats all your fault. Sophia and Lucas are back together. This has made me very happy. This has led to optimism and hyperness. Which is great...exept that it's almost one am. *sigh* see what you've done?
1,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »