Reviews for The Was That Wasn't Anymore
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I liked the nature of this story.. [:
Perfect Bliss chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This is beautiful and the fact that it's based on a Jimmy Eat World song its even greater. You know Jimmy Eat World is my favorite band in the entire world. You did a good job with this piece- They are awesome! have you seen them live? I met Rick Burch! it was coincidence but it was the best coincidence in my life! A he is such a sweet guy! I hugged him and then during the beggining of the show Jim Adkins thanked me from coming all the way from mexico just to see them! MY HERO THANKED ME! so well anything that is inspired by JEW is great- this is no exception. So keep writing and listening to them lol. By the way short stories based on song are great! I have one myself base on Night Drive- Excelent! I always get happy when I see that someone else out there knows about how great they are.
Insanely-Logical chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Never was wild with break-up stories, real or fictitious. But good job conveying the scenario in a romantic but realistic way. Keep it up!
ithinkimae chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Oh wow. This is really good. I usually don't like reading one shots for the fear that I'll like it so much but I'll know it won't be continued. And this is good. Really good. I think you could go some place with this if you decided to expand it.
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Short and bittersweet. Sort of hit me in a place it should hit if it's a good story. V good work.